A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:37:53 am
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Psychosis  (Read 86594 times)
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« on: April 21, 2011, 02:05:41 pm »

It's hard to believe that only %32 of Republicans believe POTUS OBAMA was born in the US.
http://thepage.time.com/2011/04/21/birther-party/

If you too believe he was born in the US, please reply. Otherwise, we will count you in the birther category (you have 5 days to respond to the facts). So speak up if you believe POTUS OBAMA was born in the US.

I betcha it's %10 here at TNF. Shocked
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 02:31:22 pm »

I'm one of the32%.  I believe he was born in the US.  I also do not believe he is a Muslim

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 02:33:19 pm »

It's hard to believe that only %32 of Republicans believe POTUS OBAMA was born in the US.
http://thepage.time.com/2011/04/21/birther-party/

They might start with the same people asking them what country Hawaii is in.  That could clear some of that up.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 02:35:11 pm »

They might start with the same people asking them what country Hawaii is in.  That could clear some of that up.

Yeah but Hawaii had only been a state for two years when he was born there so it's almost like he wasn't born in the U.S.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 02:39:10 pm »

Yeah but Hawaii had only been a state for two years when he was born there so it's almost like he wasn't born in the U.S.

Oh jeez, now you're lobbing them in there.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 02:46:07 pm »

Oh jeez, now you're lobbing them in there.

I like to see the Pavlov response in birthers.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 02:48:23 pm »

I think we all need to see Hawaii's papers. I heard Hawaii came over the border in Arizona right before it's anchor baby, Alaska, was born. I bet Hawaii can't produce it's birth certificate.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 03:47:47 pm »

I will be very surprised if President Obama was born outside of the US.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2011, 03:55:20 pm »

Skirts are skirting the issue already? Cheesy

Come on Guido, show your colors!
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 06:57:36 pm »

People may not remember this, but there were some John McCain "birther" threads in this forum in 2008.

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=9098.0

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=9045.0

Here is one TNF McCain "birther" mocking a former Tulsa dooshbaggers' "birtherism".

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=16841.msg184722#msg184722

Can I call those that questioned McCain's birth place "birthers"? Yep.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 07:26:04 pm »

Wow Guido, very clever way of displaying your delusional politics. I mean really, John McCain is not POTUS. But it is a connection to this issue. Two wrongs make a right? Is that correct? Or is it a display of your ability to transfer distaste for this President to another thread vis a vie another lie from another time rather than just saying POTUS OBAMA is an American citizen?
Good search job. But we'll count you in with the majority of Republicans until you prove otherwise.
Thanks for waving your colors. I was wrong. All this time I thought you loved Turd Blossoms.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 07:36:55 pm »

Wow Guido, very clever way of displaying your delusional politics. I mean really, John McCain is not POTUS. But it is a connection to this issue. Two wrongs make a right? Is that correct? Or is it a display of your ability to transfer distaste for this President to another thread vis a vie another lie from another time rather than just saying POTUS OBAMA is an American citizen?
Good search job. But we'll count you in with the majority of Republicans until you prove otherwise.
Thanks for waving your colors. I was wrong. All this time I thought you loved Turd Blossoms.

The foregoing post was brought to you by, you guessed it:

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2011, 09:54:28 pm »

I bet Obama doesnt even remember being born
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2011, 11:47:51 pm »

People may not remember this, but there were some John McCain "birther" threads in this forum in 2008.
It's too late at night to go read all those threads, but my recollection was that McCain's birthplace wasn't in any serious question, certainly not by 60-70% of the Democratic Party. What was a possible question, because it's not actually settled law, is whether being born in a US possession is "good enough." Most seem to assume that that or being born to citizen parents anywhere in the world does indeed meet the bar.

It's a tricky question. What about a mere leasehold of the US? An embassy? A flight between two foreign cities on a US-based airline? You see where I'm going.

Obama's birth certificate was published on the Internet for all to see in 2008. That there is still any question about it in the mind of more than the usual lunatic fringe that shows up in every poll about any subject is utterly ridiculous. More so given the intervening time. It evidences quite the disconnect from reality in the minds of many of those who self-identify as Republicans. Whether it's the media they're choosing to feed themselves with or what, I can't say.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2011, 07:42:38 am »

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=9098.0

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=9045.0

Here is one TNF McCain "birther" mocking a former Tulsa dooshbaggers' "birtherism".

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=16841.msg184722#msg184722

Can I call those that questioned McCain's birth place "birthers"? Yep.

Guido never lets reality get in the way of an argument, when confronted by facts he doesn’t like he finds it easier to just change the argument. He knows that the McCain thing only came up when the Tea Party idiots started in with the stupid claims that Obama was born in Kenya. Which aside from all the evidence regarding his being born in Hawaii is particularly stupid because:

a.   Obama’s mother was American and therefore by law he is too and is eligible to be president even if he was born on the moon.
b.   McCain admittedly wasn’t born in the US, but his parents were so go see point a.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org