A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:02:22 am
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Psychosis  (Read 86608 times)
JeffM
Civic Leader

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2011, 12:40:11 pm »

Call Obama's people.  They can generate a new birth certificate, but it will take a couple of years.

... and it'd take another TWO YEARS for the "Obama's an empty suit" people to admit the truth......

Born in the U.S.A.
August 21, 2008
Updated: November 1, 2008

The truth about Obama's birth certificate.
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 12:43:04 pm by JeffM » Logged

Bring back the Tulsa Roughnecks!.... JeffM is now TulsaRufnex....  http://www.tulsaroughnecks.com
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2011, 12:51:01 pm »

Man!  Why do you guys keep bringing up this birth certificate stuff?

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2011, 12:51:44 pm »

Because it stirs up the moonbats

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2011, 04:17:05 pm »

He has a right to his privacy.  He has proven to the appropriate authorities that he's a citizen, and I assume they have both the authority and resources to verify that fact.

So what if the man wants his personal documents to be kept personal. That's his prerogative and right.  He has also kept his Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, Illinois State Bar Association records, baptism records and his adoption records under wraps.

I have no problem with this.  It shouldn't be necessary to biopsy the man.  Why would anyone ever want to run for president if this is the gauntlet that they are expected to run.  I am far more comfortable judging the man on his actions, then seeking out conspiracy.  He has done a fine job in producing enough fodder for the wolves.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2011, 07:45:28 pm »

First of all, guido, that's MY bong you are giving to someone else!  I call foul!

Privacy is one of our (allegedly) guaranteed Constitutional rights.  I am curious about the thesis, though.  TU basically told me that it was published as a public document.  Well, I may have to go back and shut that down....I wonder if anyone has just gone to the Columbia library and looked around?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2011, 07:49:01 pm »

It's the new litmus test for stupid people....abortion is old school.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2011, 10:49:42 pm »

....abortion is old school.

And when the government funds it, it's little more than genocide on the poor and black.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2011, 11:13:19 pm »

And when the government funds it, it's little more than genocide on the poor and black.

Oh crap!

* babies.jpg (86.44 KB - downloaded 297 times.)
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2011, 11:47:45 pm »

I think it's funny when you talk like the right wing counterpart of fotd/whoever he is.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2011, 04:03:12 am »

Good thing they don't fund it.  Either way, do your part.  Bring 4-5 adopted babies to the next Tulsanow lunch.  Better yet, sit outside a clinic and tell them you will pay for their kids they don't have to worry about it.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2011, 07:53:59 am »

Good thing they don't fund it.  Either way, do your part.  Bring 4-5 adopted babies to the next Tulsanow lunch.  Better yet, sit outside a clinic and tell them you will pay for their kids they don't have to worry about it.

I do my part.  I don't have irresponsible sex so that some woman needs to resort to using abortion for birth control.  As well, my tax dollars pay for the well-being of children carried to full term.  They help pay for housing, food, clothing, education, etc.

Care to prove tax dollars aren't being used for abortion?  We fund clinics outside the country which provide abortion and abortion counseling.  It was one of POTUS Obama's first executive orders when he took office.

"President Obama struck down a rule Friday that prohibits U.S. money from funding international family-planning clinics that promote abortion or provide counseling or referrals about abortion services."

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-01-23/politics/obama.abortion_1_abortion-counseling-family-planning-family-planning?_s=PM:POLITICS

It also trickles it's way into state-run health care programs for the poor which do receive Medicaid funding but through sleight of hand accounting measures, they appear to be compliant with the Hyde Amendment.

"Forced by a state Supreme Court decision years ago to pay for elective abortions, taxpayers in Minnesota were forced to pay for nearly 4,000 abortions in 2009, or about one-third of all abortions done that year.

Its aggressive promotion of taxpayer-funded abortions is enriching the abortion industry with increased numbers and revenue, complained Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life about the high court’s decision. It points to a just-released report from the Minnesota Department of Human Services showing nearly 32 percent (3,933) of all abortions performed in Minnesota in 2009 were paid for by taxpayers, at a cost of $1.58 million."

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/04/04/minnesota-taxpayers-forced-to-pay-for-more-abortions-in-2009/

Government funds, both Federal and state, wind up funding abortion.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 07:56:57 am by Conan71 » Logged

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2011, 07:55:11 am »

I think it's funny when you talk like the right wing counterpart of fotd/whoever he is.

That's the exact charge lefties would level at conservatives if they backed abortion.

custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2011, 08:01:47 am »

Abortion is wrong, it kills unborn babies.  Birth control is wrong, it kills unborn babies.  Not having unprotected sex is wrong, it kills unborn babies.
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2011, 09:02:18 am »

I do my part.  I don't have irresponsible sex so that some woman needs to resort to using abortion for birth control.  As well, my tax dollars pay for the well-being of children carried to full term.  They help pay for housing, food, clothing, education, etc.

Care to prove tax dollars aren't being used for abortion?  We fund clinics outside the country which provide abortion and abortion counseling.  It was one of POTUS Obama's first executive orders when he took office.

"President Obama struck down a rule Friday that prohibits U.S. money from funding international family-planning clinics that promote abortion or provide counseling or referrals about abortion services."

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-01-23/politics/obama.abortion_1_abortion-counseling-family-planning-family-planning?_s=PM:POLITICS

It also trickles it's way into state-run health care programs for the poor which do receive Medicaid funding but through sleight of hand accounting measures, they appear to be compliant with the Hyde Amendment.

"Forced by a state Supreme Court decision years ago to pay for elective abortions, taxpayers in Minnesota were forced to pay for nearly 4,000 abortions in 2009, or about one-third of all abortions done that year.

Its aggressive promotion of taxpayer-funded abortions is enriching the abortion industry with increased numbers and revenue, complained Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life about the high court’s decision. It points to a just-released report from the Minnesota Department of Human Services showing nearly 32 percent (3,933) of all abortions performed in Minnesota in 2009 were paid for by taxpayers, at a cost of $1.58 million."

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/04/04/minnesota-taxpayers-forced-to-pay-for-more-abortions-in-2009/

Government funds, both Federal and state, wind up funding abortion.

There are state tax payers and federal tax payers.  I am sure Minnesota seperates their funding so the flu vaccine comes out of the federal and the abortions come from the state taxes.  They can do what they want in their own state.  I suggest you stop paying them state tax.

You forgot that your tax dollars also help pay for the kids schooling, counseling and finally incarceration when their parents don't give a crap about him/her. 
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2011, 09:16:51 am »

You forgot that your tax dollars also help pay for the kids schooling, counseling and finally incarceration when their parents don't give a crap about him/her.  

So again, abortion pre-emptively eliminates potential future drains on our society from the lower class.  Cheaper to kill the poor and neglected instead of giving them a fair shot at the American dream.  How fiscally conservative!

That's a fair trade I guess.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 09:19:45 am by Conan71 » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org