A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:38:31 am
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michaell Bachman (R) sets standard for lying  (Read 8449 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2011, 07:19:37 pm »

Will have to see.  Hoping it works out well.  AIG is the big one - even paying back 37 out of the 100 billion they got.  But they had to sell of their choicest assets to get that.  What else can they sell to continue that plan?  Without gutting the company.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2011, 08:32:09 am »

CNN Exclusive: Bachmann to form exploratory committee in June, possibly earlier

The thought of her thinking she has a chance is disturbing.  More disturbing?  She has followers.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/24/cnn-exclusive-michele-bachmann-to-form-exploratory-committee-in-june-possibly-earlier/#more-151424
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2011, 08:39:04 am »

The thought of her thinking she has a chance is disturbing.  More disturbing?  She has followers.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/24/cnn-exclusive-michele-bachmann-to-form-exploratory-committee-in-june-possibly-earlier/#more-151424

She is the Charlie Sheen of politics.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2011, 08:22:54 am »

The "they" finally got to her...

http://blogs.abcnews.com/george/2011/04/rep-michele-bachmann-says-president-barack-obamas-certificate-settles-birther-issue.html

Bachmann Says Obama's Certificate 'Settles' Birther Issue
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2011, 12:11:25 pm »

What did she say??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2011, 12:43:56 pm »

The "they" finally got to her...
In some ways, that's worse than being a birther in the first place. It's like she's stuck in a timewarp and nothing gets through..for 3 years!

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2011, 12:49:10 pm »

In some ways, that's worse than being a birther in the first place. It's like she's stuck in a timewarp and nothing gets through..for 3 years!

Maybe she had a moment of clarity when she heard Trump's attempt of attention seeking.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2011, 12:57:34 pm »

I'm starting to think that Trump may be the Charlie Sheen of politics.  I used to like him and he seemed to make a kind of sense at one time.  Now he is just another "birther idiot".  Too stupid to quit looking through that brown haze!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org