A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:26:25 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Brady Tavern  (Read 16053 times)
zstyles
Philanthropist

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2011, 11:32:19 am »

Well its basically hamburger...but with some great sauce and its not your mothers meatloaf Wink
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 01:38:22 pm »

Recently I went to the Main Street Tavern in Broken Arrow, I have to say that hands down this was one of the best meals I have had in quite some time, the service was great, the fresh (yes they make their own) mozzarella cheese sticks were amazing, the mac and cheese(combo of a few cheeses, baked) was the best I had ever eaten and the meatloaf sliders were so moist I don't know if I can eat a burger anymore! I would recommend going earch if your going on the weekends, we arrived at 5:30pm and didn't have a wait, we left about 6:30(yes the service and meal we fast to the table so we could make our movie) there was a line of people out the front door..its right across from the Angus Inn....

It hands down beats any tavern food that the Mcnellie's group offers anywhere in Tulsa...they should go for a visit and get some tips from them....

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/58/1589516/restaurant/Tulsa/Main-Street-Tavern-Broken-Arrow

Should have posted this in "The Burbs" or started a new thread in "Local Reviews"
He just misplaced his excitement.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
swampee
Citizen

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 07:14:18 am »

I went to the Brady tavern a few weeks ago. I had an excellent burger. Pricey but was good.

TheTed
City Father

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 11:59:20 am »

I went to the Brady tavern a few weeks ago. I had an excellent burger. Pricey but was good.
That's my main complaint with this place: It's out of my price range.

The burger is half price ($6.50 instead of $13, I believe) from 9pm-1am nightly. It was definitely worth the money for half price. Full price, not so much (then again, I'm thrifty).

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 12:12:35 pm »

Last burger I had that was worth that kind of dough was one made from ground prime rib at the Brown Palace Hotel in Denver.

Are they using a cut like that in the BT burgers?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org