A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:06:56 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Go West  (Read 4669 times)
stageidea
Civic Leader

« on: March 18, 2011, 10:38:07 am »

Location(s) Being Reviewed:
Go West
6205 New Sapulpa Road
Tulsa, OK 74131-2436
(918) 446-7546
http://www.gowestrestaurant.com/

Date/Time of Visit: 03/17/2011
Quality of Food (1-5): 5
Menu/Food Options (1-5): 5
Quality of Service (1-5): 3
Atmosphere (1-5): 4
Overall Rating (1-5): 4
Price ($-$$$$$): $$
What makes this restaurant unique:
Western Theme with higher end food

Tell us about your experience:
Started off with rolls which where amazing!  I think I will be back just for the corn muffins.  We had an appetizer of "Brisket Taquitos" - with cumin crema & salsa roja that where just fantastic!  Quality of the brisket really suprised me.  For my entree I had the "Chicken & Dumplings"
Grilled Chicken & Creamy Gnocchi, Wilted Spinach.  Gnocchi was cooked perfectly, which surprised me as it is generally hard to find decent gnocchi in the midwest. 

Service was the only downfall of my experience.  The food took quite awhile to be prepared.  But the food once it came out was just awesome.  I will certainly be back. 

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 04:15:50 pm »

Thanks, I had wondered if it was worth going all the way out there for the AA miles. (I'll drive for miles, but I'm not eating at someplace crappy for miles..there's enough good places I can get 'em)

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
joiei
City Father

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 09:23:35 pm »

I was there a couple of weeks ago and still am thinking I need to go back for another order of the salmon that was on the menu,  delicious.

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 09:53:27 pm »

Thanks, I had wondered if it was worth going all the way out there for the AA miles.

I didn't realize you were a member of Alcoholics Anonymous.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org