A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:56:56 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cox webmail  (Read 6441 times)
Aa5drvr
« on: December 03, 2007, 08:09:16 am »

Anyone else having trouble with Cox webmail?
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 09:25:42 am »

Off and on with speed. One constant problem is that I cannot open attachments very easy with mozilla.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 10:15:59 am »

gmail.com

Forward everything there, problem solved.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Hometown
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 12:48:54 pm »

I have Cox broadband and your are right, their email is problematic.  I finally gave up and loaded Outlook Express.  It interfaces with Cox but is much more stable and user friendly.

tUlw3bd3Z75
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 09:42:59 pm »

I recently having difficulty with my Gmail and I wonder why it is. I can not login and show the error “unable to login” so I search the net for reasons. Does the Gmail down for maintenance or they have deleted my account?
ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 09:55:44 pm »

I recently having difficulty with my Gmail and I wonder why it is. I can not login and show the error “unable to login” so I search the net for reasons. Does the Gmail down for maintenance or they have deleted my account?

Mine freaks out too. It usually sorts itself out...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 11:24:15 pm »

Um, yeah.  Bumping a four year old thread.

Does the Gmail down for maintenance?

Greetz from Albania.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org