A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:05:25 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman fires shots at neighbors accusing them of stealing $500  (Read 1875 times)
GG
Philanthropist

« on: March 04, 2011, 09:46:00 pm »

A woman was arrested Wednesday after allegedly shooting at several people, including a 4-month-old boy, accusing them of stealing $500 from her, records show.

Tulsa County Sheriff's deputies responded Wednesday to the 8300 block of East 132nd Street North in Collinsville and found several victims who claimed a woman with a gun came into a home firing shots. She then, after leaving the home, allegedly shot at a neighbor, according to Tulsa Jail records.

Saundra K. Holland, 68, was booked into the Tulsa Jail about 5:55 p.m. Wednesday on complaints of shooting with intent to kill, assault with a deadly weapon, pointing firearm with intent, enter building with intent and reckless handling of a firearm, records show.

According to deputy reports, a woman was inside with her 4-month-old grandson when she heard shots and then reported a woman came in through her back door waving a pistol.

The woman accused the resident of stealing $500 from her, but the victim did not know what the woman was talking about, according to the law enforcement report.

The victim then asked the woman to leave, and the suspect allegedly replied: "I'm leaving, but you're going to ... die," according to the sheriff's report.

The woman then left the house, and the victim heard several shots before she locked the door and called police.

She then got her gun and took her grandson upstairs, according to jail records.

Meanwhile, the second victim was working on
a vehicle at a nearby residence and heard yelling and screaming, reports show.

After he heard two shots, he moved closer and allegedly saw the suspect with a gun in her hand cursing and walking toward him.

The woman then pointed her gun at him and fired two shots from about 150 yards away, according to jail records.

He went back to his vehicle and got his gun, according to the report.

The woman began chasing him around his vehicle as he told her to stop.

He then pointed his gun at her, and the woman walked back to the first house, allegedly firing five shots at it.

A third witness told deputies he pulled up to the woman's residence and the suspect was cursing while holding a hand behind her back, records show.

The witness said the suspect told him she was shooting at people because "they stole money from her," according to the report.

After the witness told the suspect to unload her gun or authorities would shoot her, she unloaded the weapon, according to the sheriff's report.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/content/2010/crimesite/article.aspx?subjectid=450&articleid=20110303_11_0_Awoman107622

Two things struck me (no bullets) first was that so many shots were fired and no one was hit.  The other was so many people were packing heat.

Trust but verify
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 11:00:24 pm »

A woman was arrested Wednesday after allegedly shooting at several people, including a 4-month-old boy, accusing them of stealing $500 from her, records show.

Tulsa County Sheriff's deputies responded Wednesday to the 8300 block of East 132nd Street North in Collinsville and found several victims who claimed a woman with a gun came into a home firing shots. She then, after leaving the home, allegedly shot at a neighbor, according to Tulsa Jail records.

Saundra K. Holland, 68, was booked into the Tulsa Jail about 5:55 p.m. Wednesday on complaints of shooting with intent to kill, assault with a deadly weapon, pointing firearm with intent, enter building with intent and reckless handling of a firearm, records show.

According to deputy reports, a woman was inside with her 4-month-old grandson when she heard shots and then reported a woman came in through her back door waving a pistol.

The woman accused the resident of stealing $500 from her, but the victim did not know what the woman was talking about, according to the law enforcement report.

The victim then asked the woman to leave, and the suspect allegedly replied: "I'm leaving, but you're going to ... die," according to the sheriff's report.

The woman then left the house, and the victim heard several shots before she locked the door and called police.

She then got her gun and took her grandson upstairs, according to jail records.

Meanwhile, the second victim was working on
a vehicle at a nearby residence and heard yelling and screaming, reports show.

After he heard two shots, he moved closer and allegedly saw the suspect with a gun in her hand cursing and walking toward him.

The woman then pointed her gun at him and fired two shots from about 150 yards away, according to jail records.

He went back to his vehicle and got his gun, according to the report.

The woman began chasing him around his vehicle as he told her to stop.

He then pointed his gun at her, and the woman walked back to the first house, allegedly firing five shots at it.

A third witness told deputies he pulled up to the woman's residence and the suspect was cursing while holding a hand behind her back, records show.

The witness said the suspect told him she was shooting at people because "they stole money from her," according to the report.

After the witness told the suspect to unload her gun or authorities would shoot her, she unloaded the weapon, according to the sheriff's report.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/content/2010/crimesite/article.aspx?subjectid=450&articleid=20110303_11_0_Awoman107622

Two things struck me (no bullets) first was that so many shots were fired and no one was hit.  The other was so many people were packing heat.

Collinsville.  That's all I'm going to say.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 05:38:07 am »

I'd consider shooting at some of my neighbors for a lot less than $500.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Gonesouth1234
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 08:18:43 am »

From some old country song that I don't  remember all the words to  ...." Ain't nothin' funny about a woman with a gun."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org