A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:03:17 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marley’s Pizza  (Read 5338 times)
chas22
« on: February 22, 2011, 11:20:11 am »

Went to Marley's pizza at Sheridan and 71St saturday night. Service was slow, the Pizza was fair but not as good as Savastano’s. The $1.99 Kermit green Margarita was bad enough that they shouldn't be offered. I may not return but it wasn't a horrible place.  Has a pretty good chance of survival but needs to make some changes.
zstyles
Philanthropist

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 02:35:06 pm »

Did you let the management/owner know? This is sometimes the only way they know. I never hesitate to let them know if something tastes bad, service is good/bad etc.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 04:31:36 pm »

Did you let the management/owner know? This is sometimes the only way they know. I never hesitate to let them know if something tastes bad, service is good/bad etc.

Me too.  I've gotten some ugly looks from managers for telling them the truth, but it is what it is.

My biggest peve is when a restaurant buys pepper that is too large to come out of the pepper shaker.  Grrrr!  Sad

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
CamilleGoo8028
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 04:47:40 am »

Oh its true the service is slow but the test is good. I wish just go now and test the pizza.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 11:44:54 am »

Oh its true the service is slow but the test is good. I wish just go now and test the pizza.

Is the pizza test-ies?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org