A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:08:33 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hallet Founder critically injured  (Read 3457 times)
dbacks fan
« on: February 11, 2011, 04:59:54 pm »

My thoughts and prayers to Anatoly Arutunoff and his family as he recovers from this accident.

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=14015212
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 09:35:13 pm »

Sad.  Good thing it was cold enough to help him survive! 

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 10:40:20 pm »

I can only wish Toly and his family the best.  I know him personally through my brother who worked in the "race bay" in the 70s.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 07:45:47 am »

It's articles like that I think the media should simply disable user comments.  A very good Tulsa philanthropist (and general good guy) is nearly killed and it breaks into an argument over religion.  Keep it classy Tulsa.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 09:39:06 am »

I agree Conan. When I read that and started looking at the comments about God.
First thing that came to mind was, what does that have to do with this man getting hit by a car trying to help someone else.
Shines a bad light on the Bible belt Christians of Tulsa. Keep thumpin that word and shootin them Bible darts.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org