A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:41:12 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Dysfunction Junction Now Functional" I44 and 193rd by Hard Rock  (Read 10949 times)
In2neon
Citizen

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2011, 02:00:03 pm »

Easy now...
A couple years ago we moved to east BA...
Since we travelled this junction every day several times I was just curious what it would look like...  It's just the kinda guy I am... Like you, I have found great opportunity for frustration on the ODOT website...  I have deemed it worthless....  When they started the project, after not seeing ANYWHERE (including the website) anything on the scope of the project, I politely and simply inquired by email if they had a drawing.... No third degree... or intent was asked for, they simply replied in a very timely manner and sent me a sketch that shows an aerial view with highlighted in colors what the scope of it was and phase1 phase 2 etc...

Thats it, no big secrecy or foolishness... i dug out the email from another hdd and saw a standard email confidentiality statement and would like to honor the person who sent it to me... He was very polite and just answered my question in a timely manner and I am hopeful they will do the same for you... If no one cares @ ODOT I will happily post it...

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2011, 04:11:11 pm »

May have been one of those standard footers large companies and orgs throw on the end of emails about how how the email was only intended for the person it was intended for (if your not that person to delete the email immediately...)  and the views expressed by the sender may not necessarily reflect the company... blah blah legal mumbo jumbo.

I recently saw some light-news story about how all those legal disclaimers on email are worthless... except for the fact that since every company uses them.   Any company not using them could fall under fire for their blatant non-use of the worthless footer that everyone else is using.
bacjz00
Civic Leader

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 08:48:43 am »

ODOT was very accomodating...no disclaimers either.  Enjoy!

bacjz00
Civic Leader

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 10:24:43 pm »

In a follow up email, ODOT rep had this to say:

" the 2nd Phase of Construction is not in the Construction Program.   This program forecast projects out 8 years."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org