A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:13:15 am
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new midtown/Cherry Street developments?  (Read 351905 times)
tulsabug
Civic Leader

« Reply #510 on: November 10, 2020, 07:07:57 am »

It’s almost certainly a triple-net lease so do whatever you want.

Ugh - NNN leases - screw that noise.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #511 on: November 18, 2020, 08:06:40 am »

Anyone have renderings of the new Mondo’s?  Curious who will fill their existing space

https://tulsaworld.com/entertainment/dining/mondos-buys-crow-creek-tavern-for-new-location/article_99679d2c-284d-11eb-afa5-4fbbaf377dd8.html#tracking-source=home-trending

Urban Enthusiast
Activist

« Reply #512 on: December 24, 2020, 02:01:22 pm »

I was on Cherry Street a couple of weeks ago and snagged some pics of the 1515 lofts.  They are getting closer to being finished.  It makes a nice addition to Cherry Street. 

SXSW
City Father

« Reply #513 on: December 25, 2020, 11:56:13 am »

Good mixed-use infill and added density, we need a lot more projects like this in Tulsa!  Is SideCar still opening on the top floor?  I still find it strange seeing Bruce G Weber on Cherry Street, I'm surprised they couldn't find another location in Utica Square.  
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 11:58:15 am by SXSW » Logged

DowntownDan
City Father

« Reply #514 on: January 26, 2021, 10:50:24 am »

There is some infrastructure work going on with "the lot" at Utica and the BA. Anything actually happening there or is it just regular maintenance?
ComeOnBenjals
Civic Leader

« Reply #515 on: January 26, 2021, 10:53:16 am »

One can only hope the abandoned/burnt out Subway and the derelict Long John Silver's can be next. Incredible to me that they've been in this state for so long.
Tulsan
Civic Leader

« Reply #516 on: January 26, 2021, 08:36:34 pm »

There is some infrastructure work going on with "the lot" at Utica and the BA. Anything actually happening there or is it just regular maintenance?

Possibly a new location being built there for Cirque Coffee.
DowntownDan
City Father

« Reply #517 on: January 27, 2021, 11:14:11 am »

Possibly a new location being built there for Cirque Coffee.

It's a huge lot and the work seems to be happening right in the middle. I highly doubt it would be to install a single coffee shop. It is most like to be a broader development right at the end of Cherry Street with prime access to major highway and streets. I hope something broader is happening but hoping its mixed use and not something bland or boring.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #518 on: January 27, 2021, 01:05:45 pm »

It's a huge lot and the work seems to be happening right in the middle. I highly doubt it would be to install a single coffee shop. It is most like to be a broader development right at the end of Cherry Street with prime access to major highway and streets. I hope something broader is happening but hoping its mixed use and not something bland or boring.

I'm interested to know if John Bumgarner is still involved.  He has developed some of the nicer projects in midtown like Utica Place, Utica Plaza and most recently Utica East at 21st & Xanthus.  Something like Utica Plaza on this site with mid-rise office space along Utica and residential townhomes fronting Troost would be great. 

DowntownDan
City Father

« Reply #519 on: January 27, 2021, 01:08:20 pm »

I'm interested to know if John Bumgarner is still involved.  He has developed some of the nicer projects in midtown like Utica Place, Utica Plaza and most recently Utica East at 21st & Xanthus.  Something like Utica Plaza on this site with mid-rise office space along Utica and residential townhomes fronting Troost would be great. 
I just hope someone can talk him out of any more faux Tuscan designs.
Tulsan
Civic Leader

« Reply #520 on: January 27, 2021, 07:01:06 pm »

The plumbing/electrical permits say “Cirque Coffee,” and their Instagram says they’re hiring for an exciting new location. There aren’t any construction permits yet so we’ll just have to see.
DowntownDan
City Father

« Reply #521 on: January 28, 2021, 02:48:21 pm »

The plumbing/electrical permits say “Cirque Coffee,” and their Instagram says they’re hiring for an exciting new location. There aren’t any construction permits yet so we’ll just have to see.

Huh. Maybe a small drive through coffee stand for now? I can't imagine that whole lot would be built up by a single coffee shop.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #522 on: January 28, 2021, 04:31:59 pm »

Huh. Maybe a small drive through coffee stand for now? I can't imagine that whole lot would be built up by a single coffee shop.

Maybe like the produce stand that is there in the summer. 

Building up this site and the lots between 13th and 13th Pl would be huge for linking Cherry Street to 11th.  I imagine the lots at 13th will be some kind of hospital expansion tied to either Hillcrest and/or Parkside.

Tulsan
Civic Leader

« Reply #523 on: February 02, 2021, 10:08:59 am »

There’s been a temporary permit issued for a coffee shop with a drive-through in a shipping container for this location. Will be interesting to see what it looks like.
DowntownDan
City Father

« Reply #524 on: February 02, 2021, 10:21:30 am »

There’s been a temporary permit issued for a coffee shop with a drive-through in a shipping container for this location. Will be interesting to see what it looks like.

Yup, just found the permit, I hope it looks nice. It's permitted for temporary use so I guess the property owner still wants to hold on to it for a big development, but this will be a welcome addition. I hope they sell sweets, my daughter will love walking there!
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org