A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:05:46 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pita Place  (Read 2950 times)
GG
Philanthropist

« on: January 21, 2011, 11:24:17 pm »

Location(s) Being Reviewed: Bixby
Date/Time of Visit: noon on Wednesday Jan 19, 2010
Quality of Food (1-5): 5
Menu/Food Options (1-5): 4 (Buffet)
Quality of Service (1-5): 4
Atmosphere (1-5): 4
Overall Rating (1-5): 4.5
Price ($-$$$$$): $
What makes this restaurant unique: Locally owned........rated best Mediterranean Food by Oklahoma Magazine in Tulsa.

I love Mediterranean Food.   If you liked Shish Kabobs at 31st & Garnett you will love the Pita Place, the family that started Shish Kabobs run Pita Place.  

Great buffet of your favorite Mediterranean Food.  

My only complaint is they are way south 111th and Memorial being from Owasso and my office in the Riverview area that is a bit out of my way.  (a block east of Memorial on 111th)  But when I'm out making sales calls and I am in the area around lunch time, I'm there.  

Trust but verify
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org