A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:55:05 am
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Top That Pizza  (Read 166902 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2012, 11:22:11 am »

Carb up.  Moving day's coming isn't it?

Dude, I'm already "robust".  The auxiliary fuel tank would probably get me to L.A. on my mountain bike right now.

Besides moving day is still about 8 weeks or so out.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2012, 11:26:49 am »

Dude, I'm already "robust".  The auxiliary fuel tank would probably get me to L.A. on my mountain bike right now.

Besides moving day is still about 8 weeks or so out.

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2012, 03:34:42 pm »

how many pizza's is a years worth of pizza anyhow?
52     (one every week)
260   (one every weekday)
364    (one every day)
728    (lunch and dinner every day of the year)
?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #168 on: January 13, 2012, 06:04:36 am »

how many pizza's is a years worth of pizza anyhow?
52     (one every week)
260   (one every weekday)
364    (one every day)
728    (lunch and dinner every day of the year)
?

Yes!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #169 on: February 24, 2012, 05:55:00 am »

Great story!

http://www.newson6.com/story/17006318/tulsa

Where would you open a Top That! Pizza?

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #170 on: February 24, 2012, 08:06:24 am »

So this truly is the ground floor of the franchise. I hope for them it reaches National status.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #171 on: February 24, 2012, 08:21:00 am »

I would open one on 15th street near Utica. There is a lot of people who work for the two hospitals and it would attract the Cherry Street dining crowd as well.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #172 on: February 24, 2012, 08:31:34 am »

So this truly is the ground floor of the franchise. I hope for them it reaches National status.

The first of the Dallas locations opens today.  There are several more planned throughout Oklahoma, Texas, and Missouri.  Agreements have also been signed in other states and locations are being evaluated.

Probably can't be considered "national" until one opens in California. . .give it another year.  Wink

An operations consultant flys out to Abu Dhabi next week to train the staff at the first one in that country.  That location will feature meats, cheeses, and toppings popular with the indigenous cultures and religious requirements.  Who knows where Top That! will go after that?  Perhaps Europe, Africa, South America, Canada?

The franchise package is extremely affordable and the business model is far more appealing than other franchise offerings.  Low overhead, healthy profit, and the ability to really help communities through constant and diverse charitable giving programs, and the freedom to incorporate local flavors and products.  It's really Pizza With a Purpose!

Where would you like to see one?

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #173 on: February 24, 2012, 08:43:09 am »

London. Don't know if they like Pizza though.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #174 on: February 24, 2012, 09:25:29 am »

The first of the Dallas locations opens today.  There are several more planned throughout Oklahoma, Texas, and Missouri.  Agreements have also been signed in other states and locations are being evaluated.

Probably can't be considered "national" until one opens in California. . .give it another year.  Wink

An operations consultant flys out to Abu Dhabi next week to train the staff at the first one in that country.  That location will feature meats, cheeses, and toppings popular with the indigenous cultures and religious requirements.  Who knows where Top That! will go after that?  Perhaps Europe, Africa, South America, Canada?

The franchise package is extremely affordable and the business model is far more appealing than other franchise offerings.  Low overhead, healthy profit, and the ability to really help communities through constant and diverse charitable giving programs, and the freedom to incorporate local flavors and products.  It's really Pizza With a Purpose!

Where would you like to see one?

Who is handling the franchise marketing and business end for them?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #175 on: February 24, 2012, 09:36:19 am »

Who is handling the franchise marketing and business end for them?

Beautiful Brands.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #176 on: February 24, 2012, 09:37:12 am »

Beautiful Brands.

I wondered.  So David finally has a runaway success.  I wonder how franchising of Caz's and ITR are going.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #177 on: February 25, 2012, 04:13:13 pm »

Finally made it to Top That today. I really like the simplicity, quickness, and overall quality. My son finished his kid's pizza in no time.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #178 on: February 25, 2012, 04:24:56 pm »

Good, they can save many a vacancy by replacing Quizno's...same customer base treadmill for food Shocked
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #179 on: February 26, 2012, 02:03:22 pm »

Great story!

http://www.newson6.com/story/17006318/tulsa

Where would you open a Top That! Pizza?

Moore, Ok, on I-35, at 19th street - the restaurant row there - both sides of street.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org