A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:58:59 am
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Top That Pizza  (Read 165976 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2011, 03:24:41 pm »

Dang!  Thought they were the first!

There you go.  You LIED again!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2011, 03:26:09 pm »

I'm an idiot too!  Grin

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
jne
Philanthropist

« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2011, 03:35:38 pm »

Do they have gluten free crust?  What can I say? - my wife is subject to any and all trendy diet adjustments that make dinner a PITA.

Vote for the two party system!
-one one Friday and one on Saturday.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2011, 06:48:43 pm »

Mazzio's doesn't count as a restaurant, so Top That does win!

Made a huge mistake over the weekend and went to Mazzio's!  But in my defense, had been doing hard physical labor all day and couldn't physically drive more than the half mile to there!  Will try to never become so decrepit again.  Tell the guys at Top That I am sorry!!

I do have another recommendation - one that I know is a huge pain in the donkey for a place like that... salad bar!  One that is fit to eat!  Don't expect it anytime soon, but something to think about.

Oh, yeah...and put one down on I-35 somewhere between south 4th and 19th street in Moore for Conan and me (when I am there.)  (Don't bother with Norman - too overdone now.)

Additional comment, edited after the original post...
Now that is wild!  I have been censored on autopilot!!  Donkey was automagically inserted into the place where I had used something more Biblical (the small horse-like animal that Jesus rode around on.)  That is kind of cool.  Sort of.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 06:51:19 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2011, 07:31:55 pm »

Now that is wild!  I have been censored on autopilot!!  Donkey was automagically inserted into the place where I had used something more Biblical (the small horse-like animal that Jesus rode around on.)  That is kind of cool.  Sort of.

Buro?

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2011, 07:53:31 pm »

Nooooo....starts with an A and ends with SS.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2011, 08:04:08 pm »

Nooooo....starts with an A and ends with SS.

A SS, A Social Security?  A Secret Service? A Special Someone?
 Grin

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2011, 08:30:05 pm »

A Subroutine Semaphore.

A Super Star.

Ahhhh - So...So?

A Super Sized

custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2011, 11:41:46 pm »

Just a reminder, this coming Sunday is Phi Theta Kappa night at Top That! so if your looking to make a visit, drop in then and don't forget to put your receipt in the box. 
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2011, 08:18:36 am »

Mazzio's doesn't count as a restaurant, so Top That does win!

Made a huge mistake over the weekend and went to Mazzio's!  But in my defense, had been doing hard physical labor all day and couldn't physically drive more than the half mile to there!  Will try to never become so decrepit again.  Tell the guys at Top That I am sorry!!

I do have another recommendation - one that I know is a huge pain in the donkey for a place like that... salad bar!  One that is fit to eat!  Don't expect it anytime soon, but something to think about.

Oh, yeah...and put one down on I-35 somewhere between south 4th and 19th street in Moore for Conan and me (when I am there.)  (Don't bother with Norman - too overdone now.)

I appreciate being thought of on that one.  I think Top That! would work in Moore, but I also think with the price points, it would work in a college environment quite well.

Oh, you know that PMS was documented in the Bible, right?

It says Mary rode Joseph's a ss all the way to Bethlehem.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2011, 09:12:05 am »

I appreciate being thought of on that one.  I think Top That! would work in Moore, but I also think with the price points, it would work in a college environment quite well.

Oh, you know that PMS was documented in the Bible, right?

It says Mary rode Joseph's a ss all the way to Bethlehem.

I think it would work in an airport very well.  All of the pizza I get at airports is either not something you get when you are short on time, or it is by the slice, and sits all day under a heat lamp.

I would think that getting a fresh pizza in a few minutes would go over huge at Tulsa International!

BTW, my daughter

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2011, 11:34:01 am »

Airport would be a tragic thing to do to Top That!  Kind of like putting a Godfathers in a Petro Truck Stop.
It would be great for the traveling public, but the image damage to airports would be incalculable.  People would start expecting good food, then there would be chaos!

If the airport is anything like the Tulsa State Fair, they would have to pay 20% of gross to the airport authority.  Plus space rental.

dbacks fan
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2011, 11:48:45 am »

Kind of like putting a Godfathers in a Petro Truck Stop.

It's been done.

http://www.godfathers.com/store_locator/DisplayMap.asp?StoreID=248200
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2011, 11:55:21 am »

Yep.  There is one in OKC (or was - haven't been there in quite a while).  It REALLY Sucks!!

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2011, 12:12:22 pm »

Broken Arrow location open soon!!
Other Locations in Tulsa Planned!!

If you are interested in owning a Top That Pizza!  Give them a call!!!

That's a lot of exclamation points!!!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org