A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:32:58 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Top That Pizza  (Read 166859 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2011, 01:51:11 pm »

Will there be lions tigers & bears?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2011, 02:00:56 pm »

Oh My!

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2011, 02:18:50 pm »

Or in that part of south Tulsa, Spartans, Trojans, & Redskins (and the occasional Tiger)

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2011, 05:51:04 pm »

Better than Quik Trip??  How can that be???

Sam's??  Sam's Club??

¿Fantastic Sams?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2011, 01:52:19 am »

Don't know.  Gaspar said Sam's is his favorite for fountain drinks - ??  Sam's club is pretty good, but not that much better than QT.  Wondering who he was talking about.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
dbacks fan
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2011, 01:10:50 pm »

I know that this Sam's have a good "beverage" counter.  Grin

http://www.famoussams.net/
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2011, 08:00:42 am »

Ok, this is good.  I had it on Tuesday night.  Philly Cheesesteak Pizza. 

Steak on pizza is awesome!

Go get this for lunch today!

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2011, 05:47:22 pm »

Short notice, but it appears to be Safari's night again.  There is a cute little donkey of some sort.  Am out of town right now, so will miss it - unfortunately.

Gaspar,
Last two times there the fountain drinks have been noticeably  better.  When is the out-a-site version coming?? 

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2011, 08:49:49 am »

Pizza Light!

* pizzalight.jpg (97.04 KB - downloaded 452 times.)

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2011, 06:05:13 pm »

Are those at Top That??

Do like their pizza a lot!  They need to have one in Moore/Norman/OKC so could get it at both ends of the turnpike!

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2011, 06:21:41 am »

Are those at Top That??

Do like their pizza a lot!  They need to have one in Moore/Norman/OKC so could get it at both ends of the turnpike!

Soon!
Also, new soda system soon!!
#EXCITED  Grin

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2011, 11:49:58 am »

Man, this is gonna be one busy weekend!  Got to get to Wilsons, Babb Brothers, and Top That to eat!  Will gain 10 lbs before Monday!  And that doesn't even count the carryout ribs from Black Jaxx in Oologah!

Must find "to go" boxes....

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2011, 02:33:38 pm »

Short notice, but it appears to be Safari's night again.  There is a cute little donkey of some sort.  Am out of town right now, so will miss it - unfortunately.

Gaspar,
Last two times there the fountain drinks have been noticeably  better.  When is the out-a-site version coming?? 

Your wish has been granted. . .

Not only do you have hundreds of choices in pizza, but now your beverage choice also gets personal!

One cool retro-style machine, hundreds of drinks to choose from.
It even has it's own iPhone app http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/push-play/id412549442?mt=8

Top That! is the first restaurant concept in Tulsa to have Coke's freestyle system.

http://www.coca-colafreestyle.com/

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2011, 03:05:16 pm »

Your wish has been granted. . .

Not only do you have hundreds of choices in pizza, but now your beverage choice also gets personal!

One cool retro-style machine, hundreds of drinks to choose from.
It even has it's own iPhone app http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/push-play/id412549442?mt=8

Top That! is the first restaurant concept in Tulsa to have Coke's freestyle system.

http://www.coca-colafreestyle.com/

Not true.

Mazzio's at 51st & Union beat them to it by about 6 weeks.  No idea if it's in other Mazzio's yet or not.

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2011, 03:13:28 pm »

Dang!  Thought they were the first!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org