A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:21:49 am
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Top That Pizza  (Read 165970 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« on: January 14, 2011, 09:16:40 pm »

Location(s) Being Reviewed: 82nd and Memorial
Date/Time of Visit: January 14th 7pm
Quality of Food (1-5): 4
Menu/Food Options (1-5): 5
Quality of Service (1-5): 4
Atmosphere (1-5): 3
Overall Rating (1-5): 4
Price ($-$$$$$): $
What makes this restaurant unique:

This is a total paradigm shift in pizza restaurants. Think how Subway makes each sandwich right in front of you with whatever and how many ingrediants you want. All 9inch pizzas are the same price $5.99.

Tell us about your experience:

The line was incredibly long when we went in. We stayed in line for about 20 minutes, but our pizzas were ready in about two minutes after we ordered them. Ten minutes after we sat down the line was gone. Next time we won't go at 7pm on a Friday night.

Excellent variety of toppings...I had two kinds of sausage, two kinds of bacon, pepperoni, peanuts, pineapple and feta cheese. I went for a sweet roma sauce and multi-grain bread crust.

My wife loves all types of veggies and added Artichokes, Black Olives, Fresh Mushrooms, Green Onions, Red Onions, Roasted Garlic, Roasted Peppers, Roma Tomatoes, and Sundried Tomatoes on hers. She picked the honey wheat bread and red sauce.

We also had nine other people in our party so we tried almost every topping. The kids loved the place and can't wait to go back.

Power is nothing till you use it.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 12:12:32 pm »

I went about 5pm on the 14th because, as I posted on my fb, Gaspar said so and I had a groupon.

$2.99 for a kids pizza, or $3.99 for a kid's combo is a good deal. $5.99 for an adult pizza and $1.65 for an adult drink makes it reasonable, but it's still $25+ for a family of four. I enjoyed being able to throw an unlimited number of random toppings on the pizza and truly making it custom. I hope this can expand, because it would be a great lunch spot. Although, I also experienced a wait as the pizza-making is a bit slow and a line can grow quickly.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 03:09:23 pm »

Tried it yesterday.  Split a pizza which is a good deal and the perfect amount for a lunch portion.  I do wish they had more toopings like capers, anchovies and green olives.

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 08:40:57 pm »

I went back tonight. I had a white italian crust with Head Country BBQ sauce. I added both pepperoni and turkey pepperoni. They then added pineapple and crumbled applewood bacon and a little garlic.

Then I got serious. I had them put on little round thin slices of Siegi's hot links and Siegi's polish sausage, then a small amount of Italian sausage. I asked for pepper jack cheese.

It was awesome.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 10:00:29 am »

If you have a group you want to raise money for, Top That! Pizza now offers fund raiser nights where they will donate up to 20% of the profits to your cause!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-That-Pizza/119486164774524?v=app_2344061033

Set up a single event or a monthly/weekly gathering.  So far this has been a very successful method for groups of all sizes to make money, meet, and get some free publicity. 

For more information, contact Top That! on FaceBook.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 12:13:18 pm »

Is this a national chain or just Tulsa?

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 12:44:55 pm »

Is this a national chain or just Tulsa?

Just Tulsa. 

There will be another location opening in a couple of months, and they have signed a national franchise agreement, and sold franchise rights for several other states already.  So. . .soon it will be a national chain.

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 02:00:39 pm »

Just Tulsa. 

There will be another location opening in a couple of months, and they have signed a national franchise agreement, and sold franchise rights for several other states already.  So. . .soon it will be a national chain.

Please tell me they didn't sign it with Beautiful Brands.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 02:22:53 pm »

Please tell me they didn't sign it with Beautiful Brands.

BB has a franchise marketing agreement only, no operations.  BB can sell locations under the regional franchise manager.  BB does an excellent job at selling concepts, I however operations is not their gig.

A retired Tulsa Police officer is their regional franchise manager for 4 states.  He will oversee the initial setup training and operations oversight for their franchisees.
http://www.topthatpizza.com/articles/1.18.11_qsrmag.pdf
http://www.topthatpizza.com/articles/1.14.11_tw.pdf
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 02:24:34 pm by Gaspar » Logged

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 08:26:39 am »

Tonight, 20% of all profits at Top That! will go to benefit The Tulsa Boy's Home.

Stop by and get a great pizza just the way you like it.  Last chance before the snogasum.

custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2011, 08:38:18 am »

If you have a group you want to raise money for, Top That! Pizza now offers fund raiser nights where they will donate up to 20% of the profits to your cause!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-That-Pizza/119486164774524?v=app_2344061033

Set up a single event or a monthly/weekly gathering.  So far this has been a very successful method for groups of all sizes to make money, meet, and get some free publicity. 

For more information, contact Top That! on FaceBook.

Thanks for the tip, have now contacted them.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2011, 09:17:09 am »

BB has a franchise marketing agreement only, no operations.  BB can sell locations under the regional franchise manager.  BB does an excellent job at selling concepts at blowing smoke up unsuspecting investors asses, I however operations is not their gig.

FIFY

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 08:17:31 am »

Kids out of school?

Take them to Top That! and let them craft their own kid-size pizza.

custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 09:17:45 pm »

And just for a plug of my own

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2011, 05:45:39 am »

The Pizza's for a Purpose program has become very successful.  Last nights event for the animal sanctuary had people lined up out the door.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org