A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:24:46 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1432 Trenton Lofts (Cherry Street)  (Read 4064 times)
SXSW
City Father

« on: January 14, 2011, 03:21:03 pm »

This loft project behind the car wash at 15th & Trenton is progressing after sitting empty for several months last year.  I walked inside and took some pictures.  Looks pretty nice, and hopefully something similar is built on the empty lot to the south.  Maybe they can redevelop the car wash while they're at it.   Smiley

Exterior along Trenton

Interior Living Room view

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 03:33:29 pm »

Maybe they can redevelop the car wash while they're at it. 

I considered trying to organize a boycott of the car wash...about every time I walk by and think "man, that could be something that fits so much better".
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 04:07:20 pm »

I know the developer.  Next time I see him I'll ask if he has any plans for the lot to the south, and the car wash.  It's the perfect place for a great mixed-use development with retail space fronting 15th and lofts above.

ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 05:01:56 pm »

Saw these while eating at Full Moon a couple of weeks ago. Love the bright colors.

Would love to see mixed use in place of the car wash. Would really add to the Cherry Street area.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org