A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:37:13 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Kitchen at Savory Chef  (Read 3197 times)
joiei
City Father

« on: January 07, 2011, 01:10:32 pm »

It was hard thinking I was having to go to South County for dinner,  in the end I was blown away and pleasantly so. 

The  gourmet kitchen wares shop Savory Chef has a little restaurant in the back.  The dinner I had was great, just great.   This is one of my new favorite places.   The quality of the foods and the fact that it wasn't overpriced was extraordinary.   I can't find an online menu but I can swear that the smothered chicken,  the grilled spinach salad and the pork chop,  OMG the sweet potato puree with the chop is to die for.   

I now have a reason to go south of 71st.   

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 02:57:05 pm »

Great!  Well you should come back on Tuesday night because. . .

3 Guys Smokin' are at it again, they are starting the New Year just in time for Super Bowl, Bunko, and family get togethers.  If you have taken any of their other classes then you know how good their food is and how much fun you have in their class.  Check out their menu:

-   Drunken Bratwurst
-   Chicago Style Chili
-   Shrimp Dip
-   Cutter's Wingdings
-   Stuffed Shrooms
-   Salpicaon Wraps
-   Zesty Snack Crackers

The class will be this Tuesday, January 11th beginning at 6:30pm.   All class participants will get a 10% discount for shopping in the store the night of the class. You can register online http:// www.savorychef.com or call the store at 307-2433 and make your reservations.  The cost of the class is $50.00.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org