A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:56:38 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ella's Deli is moving  (Read 17481 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2010, 01:56:54 pm »

Unreliable source was reliable.  Thank you for lunch!

I had a great Cubano sandwich with sweet potato fries.  They fly Cubano bread in from Tampa.  That's always the part which seems to be missing on other Cubanos I've tried locally.

I noticed the menu has expanded with the new location.  Give them a try, I've never had a bad meal there.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2010, 02:08:02 pm »

Source, thanks for lunch.

It was good to see the green sweater crew + 1.

The reuben is excellent and good service.

I think the Viking's chicken fry looked the best out of all of it.  I meant to ask RM, how was your heavily pounded meat?
stageidea
Civic Leader

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2010, 02:51:40 pm »

Thanks again for lunch, unreliablesource.  It was nice to match screen names with faces.  

The Rueben was great!  I will certainly be headed back to Ella's in the near future.

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2010, 03:16:39 pm »

The chicken fried steak was excellent. I make better gravy, but the potatoes and bread were perfect. I didn't come close to finishing my wedge of salad. It needed a little more dressing, but the tomatoes and bacon really added into the flavor.

I really liked the meal. The owners were gracious, the waitress laughed at my jokes, and the food was yummy. Add to that great conversation from other TulsaNow posters and I loved lunch today.

I am getting a cuban sandwich next time. I will probably take the family there next week.

Power is nothing till you use it.
GG
Philanthropist

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2010, 09:20:13 pm »

You're welcome guys.   It was great getting together with everyone.   

Glad you enjoyed Ella's Good Food. 

Trust but verify
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2010, 10:28:30 am »

Drove by about 6:30 last night.  They looked packed.  That's great for a Tuesday.

I hope that's a sign of their future.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org