A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:50:32 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Criticism Invited  (Read 14572 times)
OSU
Activist

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2010, 07:46:06 pm »

Went tonight and we got 3 different pizza, all were excellent. Amazing value and amazing taste, we also loved how quick the pizzas came out. When you factor in cost and speed this place compares favorably with any place in town. I will go back (this place replaces Leon's) and I will tell my friends about this place, also I want them to build one closer to midtown Grin. Here's the pizzas we had: All three were the Italian white crust.

Angry sauce, five cheese blend, polish sausage, Italian sausage, pepperoni, applewood smoked bacon, caramelized onions, and Pecorino Romano.

Basil Pesto, five cheese blend, marinated chicken, mushrooms, applewood smoked bacon, roasted garlic, smoked provolone.

Angry Alfredo, five cheese blend, applewood smoked bacon, breaded chicken, hamburger, roasted garlic, polish sausage, feta, and smoked provolone.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2010, 08:11:15 pm »

One thing that is really amazing is how a couple of big garage doors - or even three(!!) is considered an "architectural feature".  It really is no such thing.

Was looking at a house in Chimney Hills back in the '80s and had a little bit of dialog with the homeowners association and was astounded that they actually were concerned about the aesthetics of the neighborhood when the vast majority had those big barn doors as the main aesthetic feature.  Yeah, that's right up there in the top 10%...

Pizza looks good!  Am I to understand that it can be customized?  Will try to come visit this weekend.  Is this your place, Gaspar?

And will they let 40% taxpayers in?  Is there a cover charge for them/us??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2010, 09:11:58 pm »

My guess is cash or credit card is all that's required.  If it takes 3 months to pay your pizza bill on the credit card, that's OK.

However, don't identify yourself as Heironymouspasparagus or you will have a surcharge of some sort.

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2010, 07:13:02 am »

One thing that is really amazing is how a couple of big garage doors - or even three(!!) is considered an "architectural feature".  It really is no such thing.

Was looking at a house in Chimney Hills back in the '80s and had a little bit of dialog with the homeowners association and was astounded that they actually were concerned about the aesthetics of the neighborhood when the vast majority had those big barn doors as the main aesthetic feature.  Yeah, that's right up there in the top 10%...

Pizza looks good!  Am I to understand that it can be customized?  Will try to come visit this weekend.  Is this your place, Gaspar?

Not mine.  Belongs to someone I know. . .and their are plans to build one in midtown, and downtown.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2010, 09:28:47 am »

And are they still owned by Hudiburg?

Sonic Automotive.  Riverside Toyota, Riverside Chevrolet, and Speedway Chevrolet are all Sonic Stores.

Riverside Nissan was as well until Bob Moore bought it.
dbacks fan
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2010, 11:00:16 am »

Sonic Automotive.  Riverside Toyota, Riverside Chevrolet, and Speedway Chevrolet are all Sonic Stores.

Riverside Nissan was as well until Bob Moore bought it.

Thanks for the info Townsend.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2010, 12:50:09 pm »

Looks good!

Angry Alfredo might be appropriate if I weren't such a carefree, happy go lucky kinda guy.  Wouldn't want hot peppers to upset my cosmic ambience.

Don't identify?  Kind of a "don't ask, don't tell" thing for pizza? 
Do the owners "know" me from here? 

Well, I will keep quiet to avoid giving them heartburn!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2011, 01:03:29 pm »

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org