A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:07:22 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Blockbuster at 15th and Lewis  (Read 2028 times)
DowntownDan
City Father

« on: October 24, 2011, 10:02:35 am »

There is work going on at the building site.  Anyone know if something is moving in there?  Are they going to convert it into smaller spaces like the old Brookside Blockbuster?  I hated to see Blockbuster go away, especially if it is going to be replaced with another small bank branch or cell phone store.  It's getting harder and harder to rent older movies anymore.  
godboko71
Philanthropist

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 04:44:04 pm »

On the plus side, when the economy starts to recover I could see independent stores starting to make a come back. Well unless the studios get wise and get there whole archives on streaming services. Then renting the old way will pretty much be dead.

Thank you,
Robert Town
dbacks fan
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 11:17:14 am »

Que?
dbacks fan
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 11:29:50 am »

Oh, I see, you are related to one of our members.

http://www.thehempire.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org