A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:45:58 am
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wikileaks = terrorist organization?  (Read 80386 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2011, 03:54:55 pm »

So what? You should be more concerned how Obama already proclaimed America's number one political prisoner guilty.... Wink

I could care less what Obama said about this idiot. And as for "so what", his defense team thought it an important enough issue to raise it.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2011, 04:01:24 pm »

I could care less what Obama said about this idiot. And as for "so what", his defense team thought it an important enough issue to raise it.

That's because Manning has been tortured and this has been some of the background evidence for proof.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2011, 04:06:59 pm »

That's because Manning has been tortured and this has been some of the background evidence for proof.

Still not caring.

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2011, 05:19:03 pm »

It took a lot of the wind out of the prosecutor's sails when military analysts reported Wikileaks as a whole hasn't put any troops in harms way.  ...at least those troops that aren't a part of any war crimes or corruption probes.

The same can not be said about the civillians:
WikiLeaks: U.S. Troops Executed Iraqi Children In 2006 Raid, According To U.N. Sources (VIDEO)
Alston's memo noted that the bodies of the dead civilians, who had all been shot in the head, were handcuffed.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2011, 05:48:49 pm »

Anyone can be nominated.

I wish someone would nominate me!  That would be fun.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2012, 04:37:49 pm »

WikiLeaks is under attack again, and many Internet users speculate it may be related to information the site has recently published about a wide-spanning American surveillance system called TrapWire.

"TrapWire has access to virtually all CCTV's that have IP/internet connectivity," the press release said.

http://www.technolog.msnbc.msn.com/technology/technolog/trapwire-surveillance-really-spying-americans-939948

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2012, 04:53:02 pm »

Gosh I wish I had a life that was interesting enough to make that worth while to be worried about.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2012, 01:36:04 am »

Maybe he could call Beck and Boehner for tips?

Or Obama?

Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2017, 06:42:33 pm »

Wikileaks: Chelsea Manning confirms her release from prison next week
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2017, 05:12:51 pm »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-data-guru-i-tried-to-team-up-with-julian-assange

cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2017, 07:31:38 am »

Anyone else think it's strange that Wikileaks hasn't had documents critical of anyone associated with Trump?  Election won, poof!  No more leaks making US leaders look bad.

Strange how documents damaging to Democrats kept popping up for years up to and during the election, then the flood just stopped... almost like whoever was supplying the information got what they wanted and stopped supplying information.  Whomever that may be.  

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2017, 09:00:40 am »

Anyone else think it's strange that Wikileaks hasn't had documents critical of anyone associated with Trump?  Election won, poof!  No more leaks making US leaders look bad.

Strange how documents damaging to Democrats kept popping up for years up to and during the election, then the flood just stopped... almost like whoever was supplying the information got what they wanted and stopped supplying information.  Whomever that may be.  

Devil's advocate:

Or just that the Dems were really crooked or just not that good at covering it up.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2017, 12:22:07 pm »

Perhaps.  But most of what was leaked wasn't anything to do with Democrats in particular - US military leadership, spy programs, rules of engagement, etc.  It was damaging  to the people in charge at the time and would have been regardless of which party it was.  The rest that was leaked wasn't criminal or corrupt either, embarrassing and inconvenient for sure (DNC preferred the Democrat to the Independent), but nothing rising to a significant level of corruption.

All of those things are surely still in play.  The US military/spy agencies continue to do things We the People don't know about.  Politicians, parties, and businessmen associated with them continue to do things that would be embarrassing or inconvenient of it were made public.  Suddenly Wikileaks is no longer in the business of releasing that information, or is no longer getting that information.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2017, 04:20:41 pm »

Or just that the Dems were really crooked or just not that good at covering it up.

Nah, Democrats have always been better than Republicans at covering stuff up.

Grin

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2017, 05:01:41 pm »

Nah, Democrats have always been better than Republicans at covering stuff up.

Grin

They are also MUCH better at coming up with catchy slogans to help cover things up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsey_Wright

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org