A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:58:26 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PDS on Full Display  (Read 19613 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 02:52:54 pm »

I was not using the reference or its author to support my post. Two different thoughts I was making. No, the "Letterman" reference was to demonstrate how ridiculously nonsensical it is for "adults" going after minor children (Remember Letterman joking about Willow getting knocked up by A-Rod?)

Sure.

That's old news.  This is about conservative America's 1st family.  Every day proves they've picked the wrong horse.

"oh she's just acting out"

"cub protecting momma grizzly"
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2010, 02:59:33 pm »

I was not using the reference or its author to support my post. Two different thoughts I was making. No, the "Letterman" reference was to demonstrate how ridiculously nonsensical it is for "adults" going after minor children (Remember Letterman joking about Willow getting knocked up by A-Rod?)
Bristol was just as bad as Willow on that whole discussion
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2010, 09:16:27 am »

Now the cub Palins are cyber-bullies:

http://www.slate.com/id/2275272/

The fight heats up when a guy named Matt jumps in. Matt apparently went to Teeland Middle School in Wasilla with Bristol. At first, Matt sticks to criticizing the TV show and the Palins' attitude: "man these Palins really don't like it when you don't admire them fully, well Im sorry that people don't like some programming," he writes in his initial post. But after Willow retorts, "Your effin fat as hell. ****," Matt responds in kind, calling Bristol fat. Willow replies: "Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are. But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting. My sister had a kid and is still hot." She adds, "Tre ****. Your such a friendly fellow." Other than the text-speak abbreviations (**** stands for shut the f*** up), this is all pretty timeless material. Kids have forever trotted out the gay and fat insults, though one likes to think it has become more taboo now to use the word friendly fellow, especially if you're the daughter of a public figure and you're posting the word in public.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2010, 09:35:57 am »

Paging Gweed!  Paging Gweed!

What, no snappy comeback?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2010, 09:43:22 am »

Paging Gweed!  Paging Gweed!

What, no snappy comeback?

It looks like momma grizzley will be crushed by genetics.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2010, 11:27:34 am »

http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2010/11/17?ref=nf

Palin/Situation safe sex promo.

If you make it to the end, you have powers.
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 01:51:02 pm »

I don't think "the sitch" would exist if had his mom practiced safe sex.

If they really want people to listen to the message they should have a picture of snookie with the tag line: "this could be your daughter"
dbacks fan
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 03:14:08 pm »

I don't think "the sitch" would exist if had his mom practiced safe sex.

If they really want people to listen to the message they should have a picture of snookie with the tag line: "this could be your daughter"

That would work better then "Pause before you Play".
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2010, 06:11:10 pm »

Jon Stewart nails it:

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/11/18/jon-stewart-to-media-hey-how-about-laying-off-palins-kids/

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2010, 06:14:50 pm »

Really?  If it were unprovoked, I'd say sure.  But Willow and Bristol brought this whole incident for the family on themselves.  If you're going to remove yourself from public life, that means the social media too.  You'd think that family would have a thicker skin.  Obviously that's not the case.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2010, 09:13:27 pm »

Except that he wasn't referring to Willow.  As everyone knows.  Except the ones who listen solely to Fox.

The Palin's are fantastic for the pop culture hounds.  They are "Married With Children" without the expense of real, talented actors!!  (Like most 'reality' show stuff out today.)

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2010, 11:57:06 pm »

I actually took the time to read the entire conversation and could only say "Wow!" 

It all started because a guy posted on his status that the show was fail, and then the daughters just started calling him everything under the sun.

Makes me wonder if the Nosaks are related. One of their goons got on here and went apeshit when their show was panned on TNF

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2010, 10:17:23 am »

Sarah's hairdresser revealed!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-shaw/reading-the-pictures-ipal_b_795561.html

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2010, 10:42:10 am »

I too am not angry, I want a taco!

I am seriously anti- abortion (but not through the US Constitution), but watching the situation...geez, I may have to re-think that whole topic!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2010, 04:41:49 pm »

Sheesh could the author have just a little more venom to go with their PDS?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org