A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:48:14 am
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PDS on Full Display  (Read 19448 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: November 17, 2010, 11:04:30 am »

So this is how people that don't like the Palins behave at home. Cheesy

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/17/bristol-palin-dancing-with-the-stars-man-shotgun-television-tv-wisconsin-steven-cowen/

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 11:06:21 am »

Crazy begets crazy.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 11:09:23 am »

TBH, I got an urge to shoot the TV when an ad for "Sarah Palin's Alaska" came on last night when I was watching the Science Channel. Her smarmy attitude annoys me even more than her thoughtless politics. The danger of watching any of the Discovery properties, I guess.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 11:29:21 am »

Got some PDS going on in this thread.

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 11:36:36 am »

Got some PDS going on in this thread.
It's not my fault she acts like my busybody aunt.  Tongue

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 11:39:00 am »

It's not my fault she acts like my busybody aunt.  Tongue

The one that everyone tries to kick out of the Bunko group? 
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 01:12:20 pm »

of course this his how the Palins behave when someone says they don't like Sarah's new show

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/16/sarah-palin-willow-palin-homophobic-slur-facebook-attack-sarah-palins-alaska-dancing-with-the-stars-tlc/
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 01:16:07 pm »

of course this his how the Palins behave when someone says they don't like Sarah's new show

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/16/sarah-palin-willow-palin-homophobic-slur-facebook-attack-sarah-palins-alaska-dancing-with-the-stars-tlc/

I'm guessing that FB will be the political downfall of the Palins unless "Mama Grizzly" can reign those cubs in.

Can you imagine the RW lashback if this had been Sasha or Malia doing this?

That's a real classy family right there.  A real family to have as a role model.  Wow.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 01:28:47 pm »

I'm guessing that FB will be the political downfall of the Palins unless "Mama Grizzly" can reign those cubs in.

Can you imagine the RW lashback if this had been Sasha or Malia doing this?

That's a real classy family right there.  A real family to have as a role model.  Wow.
I actually took the time to read the entire conversation and could only say "Wow!" 

It all started because a guy posted on his status that the show was fail, and then the daughters just started calling him everything under the sun.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 01:46:52 pm »

Guido?
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 01:54:04 pm »

Taking on a 16 year old?  Real manly there Letterman.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/11/breaking_16-year-old_willow_pa.html

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 01:56:46 pm »

Taking on a 16 year old?  Real manly there Letterman.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/11/breaking_16-year-old_willow_pa.html

Sounded like sage advice, not picking a fight.

On Sunday night, one of the 5 million people watching the premiere of Sarah Palin's Alaska was a peer of the Palin children. He didn't think much of the show and noted on Facebook that it was "failing soo hard." This comment quickly attracted the attention of Dancing With the Stars juggernaut Bristol Palin, her 16-year-old sister, Willow, and, it seems, approximately half of Alaska's under-30 population. The sisters Palin defended their family's good name with passion, but sometimes too much passion. Willow, as today's Internet headlines trumpet, at one point called the Palin critic a "friendly fellow" and "so gay." In other words, she's about as immature and insensitive as most other high schoolers in America. Hopefully her mom will sit Willow down and explain to her that, as a Palin, she has to set a good example. The next time someone is bothering her, the more appropriate thing to do would be to imply that he is secretly a Muslim.

How does Dan Amira = Letterman?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 01:59:40 pm by Townsend » Logged
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 02:27:57 pm »

Now Lisa Murkowski won.

The family is going to be displeased.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/lisa-murkowski-wins-alaska-senate-race-joe-miller/story?id=12164212
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 02:31:42 pm »

Kinda funny, isn't it.  You asked for his response.  It's like asking the question - "Where were you yesterday", and getting an answer of 'Friday'...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2010, 02:46:46 pm »

I was not using the reference or its author to support my post. Two different thoughts I was making. No, the "Letterman" reference was to demonstrate how ridiculously nonsensical it is for "adults" going after minor children (Remember Letterman joking about Willow getting knocked up by A-Rod?)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org