A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:15:50 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BOK Center again garners nomination for 'Arena of the Year'  (Read 7873 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 12:36:14 pm »

Oh,...ouch...that hurts so much...

Actually, I wasn't complaining about the ballpark OR parking.  Just wondering about it.  Ballpark looks good.  Very nice facility that I think looks nicer than the one in OKC (which is greatly touted there.)  

And I do go downtown when I get the chance, which is much less than before, due to work schedules - cumulative total over the years is quite large, from school to jobs to volunteer work (another pitch for the Salvation Army!).

And I have taken the interactive tour of the Crashship.  Very nice inside, and as I stated before, I am very happy it is doing well, since I helped you finance it, too!

Crashship still looks ugly.
I suspect Mr. Pelli is a good guy, and his other designs are incredible.  Petronas Tower is breathtaking.  And the Wells Fargo center is beautiful.  He just went too "Adrienne Arsht" on us with this one.  Oh, well, since it was started with his post, I guess I can only reply the CF must have all his taste in his mouth.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org