A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:02:02 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A question about state taxes  (Read 22942 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2010, 01:16:41 pm »

Wow, another point of agreement.

I voted no on everything, especially incumbents.  I bet most here did not.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2010, 01:19:01 pm »

Wow, another point of agreement.

I voted no on everything, especially incumbents.  I bet most here did not.

I bet most here would say it's none of your business who we voted for.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2010, 01:43:14 pm »

Notice how I didn't ask?
Don't really care.
I do see the results all around us, though, so know for a fact that the odds are with that statement.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
shadows
City Father

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2010, 02:11:19 pm »

Maybe the stitches are loose and in need of a tightening?
The IRS has a book of instructions and the state and city use it as a guide in their tax codes.  Still it all depends on whether the one flipping through the pages was a “child left behind” in TSD and cannot understand what they read.

Today we stand in ecstasy and view that we build today’
Tomorrow we will enter into the plea to have it torn away.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2010, 02:19:02 pm »

The IRS has a book of instructions and the state and city use it as a guide in their tax codes.  Still it all depends on whether the one flipping through the pages was a “child left behind” in TSD and cannot understand what they read.

You are going to get it again from the post police.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
shadows
City Father

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2010, 03:00:41 pm »

You are going to get it again from the post police.
Your point is well made.   I am in trouble again with the post police.

I must take an insurance notice addressed to the house across the street back to my mail box so the mail carrier can take it and put it in their mail box. (about 10 yards apart).  Postal regulations prohibit me from just putting it in his box. Grin
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 03:02:19 pm by shadows » Logged

Today we stand in ecstasy and view that we build today’
Tomorrow we will enter into the plea to have it torn away.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org