A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:08:25 am
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Asahi at 105th & Memorial  (Read 28174 times)
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2010, 12:59:36 pm »

Regal Plaza would probaby work better if it had been built next to effective public transit.  My preference is (real) trolley.  Unfortunately, RP cannot support a trolley system by itself.  It may not even be able to support regular bus service.  I went to Roosters for a Marshall's Beer tasting when the Pilsner was ready for bottled distribution.  There was an event at the center that evening.  The first thing I encountered entering the area was "you can't drive here" and "No Parking" signs.  

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2012, 09:29:10 pm »

Okay, for those that think I am hard headed or an aoxhole, I gave this place a second chance a few weeks back. Much more pleasant, better service, and me and my son were served what could have been a meal for 5--easy.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2012, 03:21:41 pm »

We went in last night.

It was so quiet and empty I asked if they were open.

The waiter was meh, mumbled something, and held the water glasses by the rims with his fingertips when he set them down. 

To make sure he didn't run his hands through our food we left and went to Savastanos.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2012, 04:49:19 pm »

We went in last night.

The waiter was meh, mumbled something, and held the water glasses by the rims with his fingertips when he set them down. 

To make sure he didn't run his hands through our food we left and went to Savastanos.

When I went last it looked the same. I talked to the waiter about the business and my impression is that Asahi is banking on the new fitness place to keep it afloat. And, going from Japanese/Hibachi to pizza?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
enits
Citizen

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2012, 07:49:33 pm »

We went in last night.

Oh I would have done the same thing!  Who knows where his fingertips may have been!  Years ago my husband once went to a sandwich place with his coworkers.  The guy making their sandwich licked his fingers to get the ham (kinda like how some people lick their fingers to get paper from a stack!).  They all left because they were so grossed out.  A few weeks later the sandwich place closed down. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org