A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:28:41 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Platt College Resturant - 3801 S Sheridan  (Read 3912 times)
zstyles
Philanthropist

« on: October 21, 2010, 10:30:19 am »

I have been going here for several months, its a GREAT value for Lunch or Dinner(coming soon)...I got a Rib-eye, cooked to order with side and drink for around 10.00, get there early if your in a hurry as this IS a school and they ARE learning so its a gamble on how your rib-eye will look..but they have a buffet on Fridays also which is different each week but last time it was catfish with all the sides for around 8.00 including drink.

They have many things on the menu but I always go for a medium rare rib-eye which usually comes medium, so I wouldn't go for well done Wink

Foundations, the restaurant at the Culinary Institute of Platt College-Tulsa (3801 S Sheridan), is now open for limited business.  Giving students the opportunity to learn both front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house skills, the restaurant features a limited lunch menu with all items affordably priced.  The restaurant is open from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Wednesday through Friday.  Friday’s highlight is a buffet for $7.95.  All major credit cards are accepted. You can reach Foundations at 918-828-0980

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 10:36:06 am »

Hale high school also has a program like this which is open to the public.

Tulsa Hale High School student-run bistro has new hours

By ANDREA EGER World Staff Writer
Published: 9/12/2010  2:19 AM
Last Modified: 9/12/2010  5:27 AM

A student-run restaurant at Hale High School has announced a new schedule for the school year.

Nathan's Bistro, which is operated by culinary and restaurant management students in Hale's magnet program, will be open to the public from 11:15 a.m. to 1 p.m on Wednesdays when school is in session.

Opening day is set for Sept. 15.

The restaurant has its own marked entrance on the east side of Hale, 6960 E. 21st St.

Students prepare a variety of soups, sandwiches, pasta and desserts.

Dine in and carry-out are available. Call 925-1247 to place a carry-out order.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=332&articleid=20100912_19_A24_Astude83608

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org