A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:07:36 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulsa Hockey website  (Read 3131 times)
mtshow
« on: October 14, 2010, 07:59:41 pm »

Hoss you probably know the answer, what happened the the tulsahockey.net website?
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 08:26:43 pm »

Hoss you probably know the answer, what happened the the tulsahockey.net website?

Shut it down.  He's been threatening to do so for the last two years.  Came as a surprise to me.

Click on my web link in my profile.  I have a site I've been running for about two years.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 08:34:23 pm »

It's been a long time since I went to a game. I need to go sometime.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 08:54:53 pm »

It's been a long time since I went to a game. I need to go sometime.

Season starts tomorrow night.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 08:59:13 pm »

Season starts tomorrow night.

I haven't been to a game since my grandfather passed, or since he started to really go down hill. It's a hard thing to do.
mtshow
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 02:56:07 pm »

Thanks, the Oilers got the season off to a good start last night
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 03:24:20 pm »

Thanks, the Oilers got the season off to a good start last night

They looked pretty quick.  This team will be different.  They're also young and made some rookie mistakes out there, and some of our veterans made some rookie mistakes.  We flat outskated Wichita last night.  Made them look like senior citizens.  You can't win hockey games if you're not going to have the discipline to stay out of the PB.  We had 10 penalties last night.  Luckily, we were 7 for 8 on the penalty kill and did pretty well on the power play (2 for 5).

Coach was talking about the kinds of prospects that having a real affiliation with an AHL and NHL club can do.  Kids that might have passed us by last season are looking at us now.

I'm always cautiously optimistic when it comes to this team though.  I'll wait 10 or 15 games in before I make my verdict.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org