A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:10:41 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale - 2 Blackberry Tour 9630 Cell Phones  (Read 2719 times)
Ibanez
City Father

« on: September 01, 2010, 02:31:54 pm »

Wife and I switched to Android based phones a couple of weeks back so we no longer have use for the Blackberries.

Both phones are in excellent condition and have always worked without issue.
The batteries hold a full charge and typically last me 2.5 days between charges with normal usage.

In addition to the phones the buyer will receive 2 wall chargers, 2 docks, 2 car chargers, 3 rubberized cases(2 black, 1 blue) as well as 2 leather holsters.

The phones have never been modded, but do have the latest software versions and have 8gb micro SD cards in them.

I can take pics of the phones and send them if anyone feels that is necessary.

$125 o.b.o. per phone, shipped and insured. Of course if you are in/around Tulsa I can likely arrange to deliver them in person.

Will sell them together or separately. PM me if interested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org