A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:24:50 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice 4 bed 2 full bath, 2 living areas in East Tulsa. Under appraised value  (Read 4120 times)
Smokinokie
« on: September 24, 2010, 03:01:02 pm »

I doubt you will find a nicer 4 bedroom in the area! Especially for only $84,900. Close to entertainment, expressways and good schools! Freshly painted and move in ready!
Description
4 bedrooms,2 bath,2 living areas! New 30 year architectural roof with complete tear off and replace, Kitchen has new counter tops & matching range & overhead microwave.Updated bathroom. Fenced backyard. Seller offers upto $3,000 for Buyer Closing Cost w/Full Price Offer.
What I love
This home feels much larger than it is with two living areas, nice size bedrooms, an extra large master with it's own full bath and two closets! Property backs a play ground and great school system! Lots of space in the family room!

1593 sq. feet

Nice quiet established neighborhood.

CB Tulsa
http://www.cbtulsa.com/Default.cfm/Page=/ForSale/Cat=/Display/PropertyType=/Residential/ML_Number=/RD1025268/Refer=/Search%20Results.htm
Zillow
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/406-S-190th-East-Ave-Tulsa-OK-74108/22161230_zpid/

* front.jpg (46.06 KB - downloaded 527 times.)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 03:22:07 pm by Smokinokie » Logged
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 03:05:00 pm »

Wow, someone took a major hit.  You must have gotten it through a foreclosure, eh?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Smokinokie
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 03:17:39 pm »

Wow, someone took a major hit.  You must have gotten it through a foreclosure, eh?
It needed remodeling, new roof and other things. I ended up updating almost the whole home. Its worth a good deal more than listed but as they say, Bears and Bulls make money but pigs get slaughtered. Just passing a good deal along to the new owner!
 At around $53 a sq foot, it's a very good deal.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 03:21:32 pm by Smokinokie » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org