A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:21:52 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerts  (Read 9846 times)
HazMatCFO
Civic Leader

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 09:16:44 pm »

Electric Light Orchestra, The Cars, Stray Cats, Hall and Oates, The Flaming Lips, Stone Temple Pilots, ZZ Top, Joss Stone ( ugh ), Dolly Parton, Mac Davis, Pink Floyd and Tears for Fears. 
bugo
Civic Leader

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2010, 04:08:10 am »

Oak Ridge Boys, Nine Inch Nails, Tori Amos, Collective Soul, Caroline Spine, Linkin Park, POD, Cypress Hill, Evsanescence, Hoobastank, Sister Hazel, Old 97's, Cherry Poppin Daddies, K's Choice, Beck, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Cowboy Mouth, Adema, Story of the Year, Wayman Tisdale, Joe Diffie..

That's all I can remember right now.

Beck, Cowboy Mouth, K's Choice...did you happen to go to Edgefest 97 in Dallas?

Good list.  I've seen quite a few of the artists you listed.  Where did you see Tori?  Did you see her by herself or with her band?  I've seen her once with band and once without.
bugo
Civic Leader

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2010, 04:13:41 am »

here are mine (i hope the link works):
http://www.last.fm/user/dioscorides/events

Are Bad City really opening for the Pumpkins?  I read somewhere that the show before the Cain's show was going to be the last show with the Pumpkins and they started a new tour on the 24th (maybe with Slash?)
dioscorides
Civic Leader

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 10:15:02 am »

Are Bad City really opening for the Pumpkins?  I read somewhere that the show before the Cain's show was going to be the last show with the Pumpkins and they started a new tour on the 24th (maybe with Slash?)

you are correct.  the pretty black chains are opening for the smashing pumpkins.  bad city will be opening for slash starting on the 24th.  i edited the last.fm event to reflect that.  thanks for the heads up.

There is an ancient Celtic axiom that says 'Good people drink good beer.' Which is true, then as now. Just look around you in any public barroom and you will quickly see: bad people drink bad beer. Think about it. - Hunter S. Thompson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org