A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:28:06 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Huh, huh...shut up...  (Read 5509 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« on: August 03, 2010, 01:20:41 pm »

...you fartknocker.

Beavis and Butthead to make return to MTV after 13 years.

Surprised this didn't make news in here yet, but I just found out about it myself, so...

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/07/15/2085084_beavis-and-butthead-are-back.html?storylink=omni_popular

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 01:23:58 pm »

I just don't think I'll find it as charming as I once did.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 01:39:08 pm »

I just don't think I'll find it as charming as I once did.

I agree.  I think B & B harping and railing on crappy videos on MTV would a) be unreal, because MTV doesn't play videos anymore and b) what they do play really is crappy.

But, I've been proven wrong before.  We'll see.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 01:41:27 pm »

I agree.  I think B & B harping and railing on crappy videos on MTV would a) be unreal, because MTV doesn't play videos anymore and b) what they do play really is crappy.

But, I've been proven wrong before.  We'll see.

Well that and I'm quite a bit older and don't smoke the finer things in life anymore.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 02:27:12 pm »

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 02:43:26 pm »

Just a thought, which "A" or "B" list actors would you think do the best job at portraying B & B?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
dbacks fan
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 03:13:12 pm »

Ben Stiller - Butthead
Neal Patrick Harris - Beavis
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 03:22:39 pm by dbacks fan » Logged
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 07:22:20 pm »

Ben Stiller - Butthead
Neal Patrick Harris - Beavis

Harris as Beavis was a genius call.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 08:53:02 pm »

Mike Judge, in 2008, even went so far as to say he'd like to do a live-action version of it, and was tossing around names of who he thought might be good as the main...

"I guess Seann William Scott's kinda got Butt-Head eyes," Judge agreed when given one possible casting idea. "A long time ago, Johnny Depp had said to me that he really wanted to play Beavis. ... He was doing that ['Don Juan DeMarco'] movie with Marlon Brando, and he said Marlon Brando used to imitate Butt-Head, and he would do Beavis."

Hmm...Seann William Scott...maybe, but Depp as Beavis.  Wow.

dbacks fan
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 12:01:01 am »

Harris as Beavis was a genius call.

After his roles in the two Harold & Kumar movies he just seemed a logical choice. Although there is an age difference between Stiller but it may work. How about Ashton Kutcher and Seann William Scott? They were good in "Dude, Where's My Car?" and the characters were not too far from B&B? Although, Demi may not approve, but Bruce might say "Yippee Kiay Ashton!"
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 12:10:05 am »

Yall are going too old.  B&B were teens, not even sure if they were old enough to drive.  Too bad i don't know of anyone of the right age, or at least looks like the right age
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org