A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:44:35 am
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rand Paul's former deity? "Aqua Buddha"  (Read 38387 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2010, 03:48:15 pm »

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ky-police-arrests-rand-paul-activist-assault/story?id=11986106

Police Consider More Arrests in Rand Paul Heckler Scuffle
Cops Investigate Others Involved in Scuffle, Stomping of MoveOn's Lauren Valle

RAND STOMP
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2010, 03:54:55 pm »

I do definitely like the idea that we're ignoring the Rand supporter that got her foot stomped. Doesn't fit the meme I guess.
Kinda funny that you keep harping on this when there doesn't seem to be any real information on it to even discuss.  Someone who had recently had surgery on her foot got it stepped on at a rally. I'm sure a lot of feet get stepped on at these things, so why should we be surprised here?  We don't know anything beyond that.  Not even a mention of if it was melicious or not.  So yeah, I think ignoring your red herring would be a good choice on this one.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2010, 05:16:11 pm »

I think this thread needs fish:

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2010, 02:43:11 pm »

I guess it is only national news if a tea bagger gets violent:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k23zO8aV-KU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

language warning:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPIP-i3sdVk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2010, 02:46:52 pm »

I guess it is only national news if a tea bagger gets violent:

Youtube?  Heck, that's international Guido.  HUGE
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2010, 02:53:51 pm »

Youtube?  Heck, that's international Guido.  HUGE

Yep. But funny that you had no condemnation. Townsend Townsend Townsend...that's sad you think that way.  Sad emoticon placed here in this general area.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2010, 03:10:09 pm »

Yep. But funny that you had no condemnation. Townsend Townsend Townsend...that's sad you think that way.  Sad emoticon placed here in this general area.

Oh c'mon. You can do better than that Guidolicious.  Come up with your own.  Don't copy.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2010, 03:14:12 pm »

Oh c'mon. You can do better than that Guidolicious.  Come up with your own.  Don't copy.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2010, 03:45:00 pm »

I changed the names... Smiley

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2012, 09:47:45 am »

Ky. senator Rand Paul detained at BNA

http://www.wsmv.com/story/16578487/ky-senator-rand-paul-detained-at-bna

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - Kentucky U.S. Senator Rand Paul was detained by TSA officials at Nashville International Airport Monday morning, says airport spokeswoman Emily Richard.

Paul lives in Bowling Green, KY, and is the son of Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul.

Ron Paul tweeted that his son was detained for refusing a full body pat down.

Edited to add:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2012/01/23/don_t_touch_rand_paul_s_junk.html

Roll Call's pedantic/brilliant Stephen Dennis points out that Article I, Section 6 of the Constitution shields members of Congress from detention: They should, for any reason "except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same." The Senate convenes at 2 p.m. today, proceeds to consider a judicial nomination at 4 p.m.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 10:20:43 am by Townsend » Logged
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2013, 04:40:17 pm »

http://reason.com/blog/2013/01/23/rand-paul-vs-hillary-clinton-on-benghazi

Rand Paul vs. Hillary Clinton on Benghazi: Campaign 2016 Begins?

Bring this fight on! Randy would get %35 vote....another landslide!
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2013, 01:56:55 pm »

By saying something only Rand Paul could say, on ABC's "This Week"...

"And like I say, if, you know, if dueling were legal in Kentucky, if they keep it up, you know, it would be a duel challenge. But I can't do that, because I can't hold office in Kentucky then."

I wonder how proud Daddy is of Son.

Grin

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2020, 01:19:20 pm »

Snowflake BS moment... "attacked"...he obviously doesn't understand what the word means.   He was yelled at and never touched - that is NOT an attack.   In an attack you would have 7 bullets in your back.   Learn the English language, Rand Paul.!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/sen-rand-paul-says-attacked-092626817.html

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org