A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:10:55 am
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rand Paul's former deity? "Aqua Buddha"  (Read 38410 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2010, 01:18:09 pm »

You are right, she is of less value as a person because she isn't as good looking as a model.

Guido guido guido...that's sad you think that way.  Sad emoticon placed here in this general area.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2010, 01:18:37 pm »

You are right, she is of less value as a person because she isn't as good looking as a model.

Well, let's look at her associates then?

And is this lost lamb vandalizing a ship:

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2010, 01:27:19 pm »

Well, let's look at her associates then?

And is this lost lamb vandalizing a ship:

Now I see why that guy stomped her head.  He was trying to make her face symettrical so she had value.

Notice the right side of her mouth is lower than the other (would be her left)
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2010, 01:52:55 pm »

I do definitely like the idea that we're still finding reasons unrelated to the actual incident that suggest she might deserve a good face stomping. 

Anyone have any good stories about her childhood? 
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2010, 01:59:42 pm »

I do definitely like the idea that we're still finding reasons unrelated to the actual incident that suggest she might deserve a good face stomping. 

Anyone have any good stories about her childhood? 

I do definitely like the idea that we're ignoring the Rand supporter that got her foot stomped. Doesn't fit the meme I guess.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2010, 02:05:30 pm »

I do definitely like the idea that we're ignoring the Rand supporter that got her foot stomped. Doesn't fit the meme I guess.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_SIo27pYgo[/youtube]
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2010, 02:15:31 pm »

You're right, it doesn't really fit.  Feel free to keep talking about it, though.

Any news about how her foot is doing?  Do they have her assailant in custody?  Does this fit into a larger pattern of intimidation, violence, or general call for uprising? 

Above all, do we have some way to determine if the woman with the broken foot deserved it or not?
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2010, 02:38:33 pm »

I will help with the investigation.  There was a man there that night that does appear to like to stomp on women.

And I had no idea what you were talking about.  I had to search long and hard to find anything on the other alleged stomping (one line in a head stomping).  It does seem like the work of the Kentucky Lady Stomper.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2010, 02:59:40 pm »

I guess the foot stomped woman has no value. sniff sniff

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2010, 03:00:39 pm »

I guess the foot stomped woman has no value. sniff sniff

She ugly?
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2010, 03:06:28 pm »

Above all, do we have some way to determine if the woman with the broken foot deserved it or not?

Hard to tell if she deserved it or not. I will check the video to see if she wore a hoodie, donned a wig, charged up to Rand Paul's vehicle, and jammed an object in his face. Maybe she also was a moveon.org/greenpeace supporting sh!t disturber as well.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2010, 03:12:16 pm »

And as for "deserving it", I never made that point. Only that the immediate portrayal of Valle as an innocent bystander just minding her own business has been thoroughly discredited by the subsequent video showing her rushing Paul's vehicle in a damned disguise and that she has a history of making herself the story.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2010, 03:13:30 pm »

Hard to tell if she deserved it or not. I will check the video to see if she wore a hoodie, donned a wig, charged up to Rand Paul's vehicle, and jammed an object in his face. Maybe she also was a moveon.org/greenpeace supporting sh!t disturber as well.

Is that on his website somewhere?  He demands "stompings"?

"Rand Stomp"
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2010, 03:19:42 pm »

I think the other person was taking turns stomping somebody else.  The two people got out of sync and accidentally double stomping somebody.  Leading to the police report.  While I was stomping on somebody this crazy man stomped on my foot!
Smokinokie
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2010, 03:46:52 pm »

To the RWRE, nothing spouted by the Murdoch/Rove cabal is offensive, hence the term 'libtard', as well as many others - just listen to Hannity, Limbaugh, and their ilk for examples.

But tea-bagger is not only the self-nominated term of choice, but amazingly accurate and concise, too.

I can hardly wait for the Aqua Buddha action figure and bobble-head toys to appear!  
Oh, wait - it's out!  I can buy it now for about $23.00!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Royal-Bobbles-RBGWBush-George-Bobblehead/dp/B00470Q6G6

Actually, when I find I need a balance reset, I listen to Savage. He makes me look and sound like a school girl.
 ummmmmm that didn't come out right.......
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org