A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:58:53 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kamala Harris, Senator from California, Biden's VP pick.  (Read 3325 times)
Laramie
City Father

« on: August 11, 2020, 03:24:43 pm »

Joe Biden has named Kamala Harris as his running mate, making the California senator the first Black and South Asian American woman to run on a major political party's presidential ticket.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 04:24:33 pm by Laramie » Logged

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” ― Voltaire
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 08:33:41 pm »

Joe Biden has named Kamala Harris as his running mate, making the California senator the first Black and South Asian American woman to run on a major political party's presidential ticket.

Good choice.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 10:06:06 pm »

In a related vein...related to elections...

Republicans in Baja Oklahoma, aka Texas, are following Trump's lead in disparaging and insulting our military.  Calling this lady a radical because she has tattoos.  That she got to cover the scars from shrapnel wounds she got in Afghanistan after her helicopter was shot down.

Why is that not surprising?  Answer; because that is what they really are.  It's just that now, Trump provides cover that let's them come out to show their true nature.

Another TRUE American hero insulted by President Bone Spur and his Minions.!  It just doesn't get much lower than this, but I am sure they are working on it day and night to hit new lows!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cover-shrapnel-wounds-veteran-senate-203619249.html

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org