A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:22:14 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Birthday giveaways  (Read 3486 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« on: July 31, 2010, 06:22:22 am »

Today is another celebrated anniversary of my birth.

What local places give me free things on my birthday?

Power is nothing till you use it.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 09:53:46 am »

I'm reasonably sure that many of the local restaurants will give you a free glass of water to accompany a purchased sandwich.  Cheesy

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 08:10:17 pm »

The Brookside bar used to give free drinks, but sadly they are gone...
jamesrage
Philanthropist

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 06:45:35 pm »

I know It's a little late to mention this to you but I think Batman's on mingo by the airport gives free subs to people on their birthdays.

Night Trips gives free birthday lap dances. Of course I do not think its when ever you want.At some point at night they have all the guys whose birthdays it is sit on state and all the dancers give you lap dances. Now I do not know if they still do this or if this is just something they do for guys on their 21st birthday. Its been a long time since I was at night trips.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 06:48:35 pm by jamesrage » Logged

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 07:43:40 pm »

The airlines give away free tickets on your birthday, Michael.  All you have to do is go to a ticket desk with 3 forms of government issued ID, including your passport, an original copy of your birth certificate (Kenyan birth certificates are not acceptable), a major credit card, a permission note from your 11th grade algebra teacher, a recent set of oral x-rays, and a medical certification from your doctor that you are not carrying any infectious diseases.  Additionally, some restrictions may apply.  Thankfully, they've dropped the colonoscopy requirement.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
rwarn17588
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 07:48:34 pm »

Its been a long time since I was at night trips.

Suuuuuuuuuure it's been.  Roll Eyes
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 09:06:15 pm »

Suuuuuuuuuure it's been.  Roll Eyes

He's essentially correct.

And no, it hasn't been a long time since I've been...well, in relation to me it has (about six months now) but everyone else, maybe not so much.  Used to be a time that it was once a week, maybe more.

Grin

So often that I got to know all the dancers' real names.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 07:50:49 am »

The Tulsa Jail gives you free meals on your birthday......

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 07:59:05 am »

The Tulsa Jail gives you free meals on your birthday......

That doesn't count though, if they give you free meals on days NOT your birthday...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 11:44:13 am »

Today is another celebrated anniversary of my birth.

What local places give me free things on my birthday?

Typical dem, always looking for a handout.  /jk

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 04:23:14 pm »

Join the Buffalo Wild Wings Birthday Club and they will give you free dessert and sometimes 5 free wings.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org