A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:10:08 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (PROJECT) GreenArch  (Read 79735 times)
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2011, 10:43:54 pm »

Any news on this project?  Last I heard they wanted to start construction by the end of the year but the site remains a parking lot next to U-Haul.  Pfox?

pfox
Civic Leader

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2011, 09:03:42 pm »

Ask me later this week...

"Our uniqueness is overshadowed by our inability to be unique."
jacobi
Brain owner
Philanthropist

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2011, 12:44:13 am »

Ask me later this week...

It's later (couldn't help myself).  Spill spill!

ἐγώ ἐλεεινότερος πάντων ἀνθρώπων εἰμί
ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2012, 11:47:25 am »

The KRMG Sager interview posted earlier seemed to confirm that this project will in fact be breaking ground soon.

Looks like my favorite downtown residential project is gong to be happening soon!
jacobi
Brain owner
Philanthropist

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2012, 06:26:18 pm »

I really want it to happen too.  Let's not assume that Sager actually is aware of his surroundings.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2012, 08:07:28 pm »

The KRMG Sager interview posted earlier seemed to confirm that this project will in fact be breaking ground soon.

Looks like my favorite downtown residential project is gong to be happening soon!

You have heard of Sager, right?  Until I see cranes in the air, I won't believe it.  Or workers working in a substantive fashion, anyhow.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2012, 08:11:04 pm »

You have heard of Sager, right?  Until I see cranes in the air, I won't believe it.  Or workers working in a substantive fashion, anyhow.

Yeah, but it's not his project.....

However  I do know his definition of "soon" is different than everyone else's.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2012, 08:19:11 pm »

Yeah, but it's not his project.....

However  I do know his definition of "soon" is different than everyone else's.

Maybe so, but I agree.  Until I hear a timeline from the actual owner of the property who is doing the construction, using Sager's 'soon' would be like saying 'a cold day in hell'...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2012, 01:16:24 pm »

pfox is a primary on this project.
jacobi
Brain owner
Philanthropist

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2012, 06:49:49 pm »

So, I drove buy the lot today and there were signs posted on the greenwood parking authority sign as well as on the lot to east.  I took a picture, but I have never been able to figure out how to post them on here.  (people have told me before, but, as usual, I didn't listen)  Are you the primary on this Pfox?  Any comments?

ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2012, 08:21:47 pm »

So, I drove buy the lot today and there were signs posted on the greenwood parking authority sign as well as on the lot to east.  I took a picture, but I have never been able to figure out how to post them on here.  (people have told me before, but, as usual, I didn't listen)  Are you the primary on this Pfox?  Any comments?

The easiest way is to upload them to Photobucket or Flickr or some other site and then grab the link and paste it in between the img HTML tags.

And what were the signs of? Renderings?
jacobi
Brain owner
Philanthropist

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2012, 08:30:50 pm »

They are notifications of a "Public Hearing and opportunity for comment by affected citizens concerning change in land use of property to mixed use residential/retail/commercial usage upon sale of TDA owned land .... Public hearing will be held  at 9:00 a.m., January 31, 2012, at the Greenwood cultural center"  I'm pretty 'cited about this.  I was loosing faith.

dsjeffries
City Father

« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2012, 08:22:34 am »

They are notifications of a "Public Hearing and opportunity for comment by affected citizens concerning change in land use of property to mixed use residential/retail/commercial usage upon sale of TDA owned land .... Public hearing will be held  at 9:00 a.m., January 31, 2012, at the Greenwood cultural center"  I'm pretty 'cited about this.  I was loosing faith.

Sorry Jake, meant to upload your pic yesterday. Here's jacobi's picture of the notice:

Change never happened because people were happy with the status quo.
jacobi
Brain owner
Philanthropist

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2012, 11:19:00 am »

Did anybody make it to the meeting?  I was in Stilly this morning.

ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2012, 06:07:45 pm »

It's made the news:

http://kjrh.m0bl.net/w/news-local/story/52884575/

Let's hope construction starts soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org