A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:31:23 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Undocumented Americans"  (Read 2461 times)
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« on: July 20, 2010, 03:00:30 pm »

I laughed when Harry Reid started referring to illegal aliens as "Undocumented Americans," now he is being outdone:

Press release from:
Rita Vollmer
Assistant Public Affairs Officer
Shasta-Trinity National Forest
3644 Avtech Parkway
Redding, CA 96002

REDDING, Calif - A U.S. Forest Service Law Enforcement Operation led to the arrest of an individual at an illegal marijuana cultivation site last week where 7,434 illegally grown marijuana plants were confiscated.

On Friday July 9, 2010 a marijuana eradication operation was conducted on the Shasta-Trinity National Forest in Trinity County, south of Hayfork, by law enforcement agents from the U.S. Forest Service, Trinity County Sheriff's Office Drug Task Force and the California Department of Justice, Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement. During the raid, a U.S. Forest Service K-9 team located Gauldry Almonte-Hernandez, a displaced foreign traveler from Michoacán Mexico, who had tried to flee the area and hide while officers were performing entry into the marijuana garden.

Gawrsh!, just a foreign traveler.  Just passing through.  Probably left his passport in his other pants. Doing a little gardening on the way.  Grin

Sorry Harry.  California will not be outdone! 

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 03:11:04 pm »

Well then those were displaced marijuana plants, not illegal ones.  Don't want to offend the pro- hemp crowd.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 03:13:48 pm »

I'm sure they were disposed of properly.  I mean how else do you come up with "displaced foreign traveler."  Dude!

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 08:58:20 pm »

Whoa, dudes!  That's some serious wastage of 7,000 plants, man!!

Tragedy!

No matter the spin, they are still illegal aliens.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 06:22:58 am »

Whoa, dudes!  That's some serious wastage of 7,000 plants, man!!

Tragedy!

No matter the spin, they are still illegal aliens.

They'll take away your liberal card for that.

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 06:29:33 am »

Apparently in response to the hilarity from Reid and others, some are just calling them "Undocumented Democrats."

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 11:56:20 am »

Who said I am a liberal??

There are many areas where I am much more conservative than anyone on this board.

2nd Amendment.  I submit that not only is it a right to be armed, it is one's obligation to do so and be able to defend oneself and one's country.  Adults between the age of 18 to 65 (yep, male and female) should be issued a government provided M-16 (would prefer AK-47, but our military uses the other), issued ammunition to practice (say 1,000 rounds a year minimum??  just to pick a number) and be required to practice/qualify to minimum level of marksmanship on at least on a quarterly basis.

If someone wishes to practice more, then more power to them.  I would let them start to pay for ammunition after 5,000 rounds per year (+ or -  ??).

Over 65, it becomes optional.

In addition to being good for the country, it would also be just plain old fun!

We were able to fight and decisively win two world wars in large part due to the marksmanship of the American rifleman (plus our industrial might and some other things).  We have lost that.  People don't shoot as much any more and it is going to come back and bite us in the butt one of these days.

Maybe more later....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org