A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:40:12 am
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Hate Best Buy  (Read 22901 times)
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2011, 11:22:10 am »

Mom and I actually got some real customer service at Barnes and Nobel on 71st Wednesday.  (Yes, traffic was not fun even at 2PM.) Mom was looking for a cookbook specific to convection toaster ovens.  I got her the toaster oven for her birthday.  The young lady at the service counter looked up something on the computer.  She said there was nothing specific to toaster convection ovens but they did have a cook book for convection ovens.  She took mom to it and even picked it off the shelf and gave it to mom.  I was pleasantly surprised.  Mom bought the book.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2011, 11:46:00 am »

I try to exercise patience best I can when dealing with clerks and CSR's.  For one thing, I NEVER go in a place like Best Buy when I'm in a hurry and have to be somewhere.  Secondly, if I got tied up where it looked like it might be 10-15 minutes with only two customers in front of me, I'd march over to the customer service desk and get them to tab me out.

I understand your frustration, but did having an ugly confrontation with the manager really accomplish anything other than raising your blood pressure?  If it were me, and there was no way to get checked out, I'd leave the printer on the ground and walk out, never to return.  I wouldn't even bother with explaining to anyone how they just effed up and lost my business for a life-time.

F him Conan. After that punk, oh I'm sorry, king of his little BB world while clocked in, he is just another Tulsa area inhabitant. BB lost money to Staples over this f'er, which is what I told its district manager. I hope he gets his @ss fired.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2011, 12:19:14 pm »

F him Conan. After that punk, oh I'm sorry, king of his little BB world while clocked in, he is just another Tulsa area inhabitant. BB lost money to Staples over this f'er, which is what I told its district manager. I hope he gets his @ss fired.

Hey, guido...don't hold back!!  Let us know how you REALLY feel!!

LOL!

My favorite post of the week.  Maybe the month...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2011, 01:18:19 pm »

That's where I was going to go to get the Fire if this hadn't happened to me.  You can't get the Fire right now really for any other price than 199..well, two weeks ago I couldn't find them anyway.  Even online stores.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2011, 08:49:42 pm »

That's where I was going to go to get the Fire if this hadn't happened to me.  You can't get the Fire right now really for any other price than 199..well, two weeks ago I couldn't find them anyway.  Even online stores.

Target has had them.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2011, 10:13:17 pm »

Target has had them.

What?  For a different price than $199?  (By different I mean less).

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2011, 12:10:40 pm »

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/best-buy-shoppers-black-friday-182924561.html

Best Buy Shoppers Find Black Friday Deals Unreliable

NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Best Buy may be responsible for some empty stockings this holiday season.

The consumer electronics retailer is dropping the ball on some Black Friday orders, with shoppers complaining they have received e-mails over the past week from the company saying their orders have been canceled.

"We had ordered and received confirmation for a Holiday Bundle from Best Buy's Web site. We received a confirmation on the purchase and an expected shipping date," says Scott Mitchell of Ridgefield, Conn. "On Thursday of this past week we received an e-mail informing us that the order was being canceled."

Best Buy's online customer service forum has become a hub for shoppers complaining of similar situations.

That'd chap me.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2011, 12:12:42 pm »

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/best-buy-shoppers-black-friday-182924561.html

Best Buy Shoppers Find Black Friday Deals Unreliable

That'd chap me.

That's why I shop NewEgg instead mostly.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org