A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:05:21 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ya'all ready for this?  (Read 19523 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 03:42:17 am »

Who needs acid to get there... thirty minutes of Rupert Murdoch will accomplish the same thing.  Can't you see the resemblance to Karl Rove?  Well, except for the extra poundage on Rove.  That jumped out at first glance!

Kind of a little Dick Cheney lurking in the background.  But Dick has given up on the hair thing...

Could this be the exposure of alien abductions??  BikerFox, Cheney, Rove??  All from the same alien 'mutha'Huh

Looks like proof of cover up, if you ask me...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 06:35:31 am »

Attention whore...!!!

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2010, 08:43:48 am »

Who needs acid to get there... thirty minutes of Rupert Murdoch will accomplish the same thing.  Can't you see the resemblance to Karl Rove?  Well, except for the extra poundage on Rove.  That jumped out at first glance!

Kind of a little Dick Cheney lurking in the background.  But Dick has given up on the hair thing...

Could this be the exposure of alien abductions??  BikerFox, Cheney, Rove??  All from the same alien 'mutha'Huh

Looks like proof of cover up, if you ask me...

You have a strange obsession with Murdoch and the Neo-Cons.  Does this only happen when you are drunk at 3:30 am or when you are lucid too?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2010, 11:12:34 am »

Ah...the joy of name calling instead of rational thought or talk.

Gotta love the Murdoch floating in the air today!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2010, 11:14:52 am »

Ah...the joy of name calling instead of rational thought or talk.

Gotta love the Murdoch floating in the air today!

Finally sleep it off, kettle?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2010, 11:17:35 am »

Ok, will bite... kettle??

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2010, 11:40:00 am »

Ok, will bite... kettle??

Pot = kettle

I'm not usually one to engage people who invoke "BabyBush" and "DaddyBush" in disrespectful tones, nor those who have weird obsessions with Murdoch, Cheney, Rove, etc. 

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2010, 12:05:02 pm »

Pot = kettle

I'm not usually one to engage people who invoke "BabyBush" and "DaddyBush" in disrespectful tones, nor those who have weird obsessions with Murdoch, Cheney, Rove, etc. 

Makes my head hurt to think that he's awake now.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2010, 12:13:48 pm »

How about the one's who ranted and raved over Clinton?  Or the current ranting and raving over Obama?

Now Newt is speculating about running for President.  Wow, like there is not enough hypocritical lying going on from him for about 3 lifetimes worth...

You remember Newt?  The one leading the charge to impeach Billy Bob over a sex thing.  When he and his current  concubine were deep in the throes of a 10 year torrid affair!

Radar
Citizen

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2010, 01:54:14 pm »

It must be the End Times.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2010, 04:12:56 pm »

Upon careful consideration, my answer to the question posed in the thread title is an emphatic no. I am not now and will never be ready to see a film about Biker Fox.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2010, 06:55:18 pm »

Me neither.  Looks too freaky. 

Would rather see a movie about something more sane like Hannibal Lecter or Charlie Manson.

TUalum0982
Philanthropist

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2010, 08:32:26 pm »

only some of the a******s on this board could turn a thread about biker fox into a political argument.  And you wonder why everyone hates politics!!

I believe this movie has been in production for quite some time.  2-3yrs ago he was calling around the diff rental car companies looking for a corvette to rent for a few months why he was shooting a movie.  I have no idea if this is the actual movie or not, but how many can this guy make?!

"You cant solve Stupid." 
"I don't do sorry, sorry is for criminals and screw ups."
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2010, 10:33:22 pm »

Kind of seems to me like Biker Fox is trying hard to turn himself into a political discussion.  Maybe I have misunderstood his direction.  Alternatively, I guess it could also just be going for the attention.

Shall we hope he can't make that many movies??

I love bicycling, but on the surface - the very light information I see about him - he seems to be kind of a dipstick.  Perhaps his message is being lost with the force with which he delivers same?

TUalum0982
Philanthropist

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2010, 11:36:04 am »

the vibe or understanding I have got from him over the years is this....he used to be overweight and took to cycling to try and lose that weight.  Once he lost that weight, (and this is my perception) he turned into something of a cult icon amongst the teenagers in Tulsa by looking goofy, doing goofy things and just being himself.  This in turn gave him somewhat a big head and now he thinks he owns the roads and when someone disrespects him he flips them off and gets the cops called.

Now I may be wrong, but again, this is my perception of him over the years.  Also mind you, he was the laughing stock of all of St Francis years ago, all the nurses would huddle around computers and look at his webpage with all the pictures of him with jenks and union cheerleaders and just laugh.  Not with the guy, but most certainly at him.  He also made a lot of enemies with those pictures, because they are quite creepy and disturbing.  I have no idea if they are still on there, and I am not going to take the time to look, but IMO he is one WEIRD DUDE!

"You cant solve Stupid." 
"I don't do sorry, sorry is for criminals and screw ups."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org