A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:05:54 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Top of the Town - Pictures  (Read 9888 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2010, 08:26:02 am »

Sadly, you're backing the wrong horse on this one.

Well holy crap.  I withdraw this time but I'll get Dorothy and her little dog next time.
waterboy
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 09:12:27 am »

I also attended a wedding reception on the one of the top floors of the BOK in the 90's. It appeared to be a banquet room available for large functions. Spectacular views.
dbacks fan
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 10:29:01 am »

Sadly, you're backing the wrong horse on this one.

Ok I'll take my lumps on this, but not quite the greenhouse or forrest as was described.
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2010, 11:14:14 am »

Some skyscrapers have restaurants on the top floor, I just assumed something like that was at the BOK.... I read about the top floor of the BOK Tower  in the "Tulsa People" Mag. That's how I knew what was up there, actually it's the top two floors (according to the article) have a greenhouse. Maybe in the past the BOK tower had something else up there. Lips sealed

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2010, 11:20:35 am »

I have a friend that works on the 50th floor of the BOK Tower...just offices and cubes up there. It's been years since I've been up there, but there is sort of another floor above that...I've seen it once...and there were just art pieces displayed there.
You answered your own question, the 50th floor is not the top floor and you admitted it's been years since you were up there- things change. The pictured posted shows exactly whats up there trees and greenry, the 51st ans 52nd floors are connected by a stair case. Lips sealed

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2010, 11:49:06 am »

When I went to the top of the BOK about 5 years ago it had a gym, but I heard they've taken it out.

Too bad the YMCA has already moved.  If there was a need to fill up space in one of our downtown towers a gym would be pretty nice.  I would leave my current gym and join, especially if they had a pool with that view.   Smiley

AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2010, 12:15:29 pm »

You answered your own question, the 50th floor is not the top floor and you admitted it's been years since you were up there- things change. The pictured posted shows exactly whats up there trees and greenry, the 51st ans 52nd floors are connected by a stair case. Lips sealed

What do you mean I "answered my own question"? I don't recall asking a question. I did not quote you and was just adding to the discussion.  Huh
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2010, 12:32:01 pm »

What do you mean I "answered my own question"? I don't recall asking a question. I did not quote you and was just adding to the discussion.  Huh

don't worry angie.  I bet he's never seen the building 'cept in pictures.  I still have no proof he lives here.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org