A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:56:54 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Park Plaza South Pool  (Read 3082 times)
enits
« on: May 30, 2010, 01:33:19 pm »

Someone mentioned the Park Plaza South Pool (7014 E. 69th, Tulsa) to me.  I was wondering if any of you have been there before and can provide me with some insight.  I have a small child and he likes playing in the water.  We've tried some of the public swimming pools in the past (both Tulsa and Broken Arrow) and I was just curious how this one compares to those.  I know there's a membership fee so that's one "con" for it.  LOL!! 

Anyway, fees aside, is this a cool place to visit in the summer?  Do they have plenty of shade for when you're out of the water? The Nienhuis Park Aquatic Facility in Broken Arrow is nice, too, the only thing I don't like is that there's hardly any shade! 

(I'm also considering getting a membership through one of the country clubs in town but wanted to explore other options out there...don't want to miss out on anything!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org