A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:32:12 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Compadre's at 71st and Sheridan  (Read 18463 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 08:25:56 pm »

Swake,
You must be blind.  Nothing makes Owasso look good.

How about Valley Brook?  Makes Moore look pretty dam good.
See, no matter how bad things are,...they can always be worse.

Moore does have that sewer plant right next to I-35, though that has been REALLY aromatic for the last two or three weeks.  And whose idea was it to put a food joint about 600 feet south of there???  Yeah...that's gonna work...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
inteller
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 09:19:54 pm »

Ate lunch there today.  Very good service.  Excellent salsa and chips.  The entries were large, hot and very good!  I recommend the fajitas.

I recommend some diets for the wait staff....lost my appetite. Lips sealed
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 09:45:29 pm »

Ahhh....poor baby... no Barbie dolls to ogle??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 09:47:10 pm »

Inteller,
Wow...the finger bars are strangely reminiscent of City of Faith three fingered salute....if they were just gold instead of blue.

inteller
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2010, 08:44:23 pm »

Ahhh....poor baby... no Barbie dolls to ogle??

when I go to a restuarant i don't want to see morbid obesity on the menu nor reminded of what will happen to me if I continue to eat food cooked in lard.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2010, 03:48:28 pm »

I recommend some diets for the wait staff....lost my appetite. Lips sealed

You should mention that when you order the next time you visit.  I'm sure your food will be delicious.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
inteller
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2010, 07:14:40 pm »

doubtful there will be a next time.  after all the hype I had heard about this place, I thought it was "ok"...like the new Senor Tequila.  but at least Senor Tequila had a weight limit.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2010, 08:05:29 am »

You should mention that when you order the next time you visit.  I'm sure your food will be delicious.

No need.

I'm sure Inteller's sunny disposition and winning personality ensure that his food is always "special".

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2010, 07:34:14 pm »

Lard is looking pretty good compared to a lot of the things they use to fry stuff.
I use it almost exclusively for frying.  Makes potatoes REALLY taste good!

And don't go trying to usurp my place as "sunny disposition" around here!

custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2010, 08:56:38 pm »

Finally got a chance to try them.  Special on thursdays is two fajitas and two margaritas.  Not bad on the food.  Not the best mexican I've had, but far from the worst.  The Margaritas were a strong though, which is not a good thing when using cheap well liquer to mix your drinks.
HazMatCFO
Civic Leader

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2010, 06:07:47 pm »

My wife and I went to the Compadre's at 71st and Sheridan today. The verdict is two thumbs up, good food for a reasonable price.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2010, 06:23:33 pm »

I went there last night for a drink and to see friends. They let us have the big room in the back. Everything was great.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org