City Signs Off On Police Race Bias Suit

<< < (3/3)

Hoss:
Quote from: patric on February 26, 2011, 02:00:26 pm

A federal judge gave his formal approval to the final settlement in a racial discrimination lawsuit against the city of Tulsa on Wednesday, putting an end to 16 years of litigation in the class-action case brought by black police officers.
U.S. Senior District Judge Terence Kern signed the documents shortly after 4 p.m. Wednesday. The documents include an agreed-upon order that calls for the city to pay $4,157,766.50 to Insight Public Sector Inc. for the purchase, installation and maintenance of video cameras for all Tulsa Police Department patrol and traffic vehicles over a period of five years.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=14&articleid=20100909_14_A1_Afeder582048&archive=yes

Sounds like a court order to me.

But I want YOUR explanation as to your bias against the LEO.  That's what I'm getting at.  The court order is a known variable.  I'd like to know what has happened to you personally to make you so angry towards LEO.

patric:
Quote from: Hoss on February 26, 2011, 02:13:16 pm

I'd like to know what has happened to you personally to make you so angry towards LEO.

That's quite an assumption on your part, and a personal attack that's inappropriate.

"You've suddenly become tiresome, Mr. Bond."

Hoss:
Quote from: patric on February 26, 2011, 03:14:46 pm

That's quite an assumption on your part, and a personal attack that's inappropriate.

"You've suddenly become tiresome, Mr. Bond."

A personal attack?  Wow.  It's a question.  One that I'll note you still haven't answered.  If it's incorrect, then so be it.  But seeing how all your posts are themed one of two ways, and the other has to do with lighting, I'm going to take a stab and say I'm not far off base.  But you'll likely not step out and answer in the affirmative.

RecycleMichael:
Lighting and authority issues? Yeah, I was beaten by a cop with a big flashlight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page