A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:41:53 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chopsticks (61st/Sheridan)  (Read 4724 times)
charky
Civic Leader

« on: April 29, 2010, 07:43:03 am »

Generic name...nothing fancy inside or out...next to the vacant Peppers...but boy do they have great fresh food.

We've eaten there a dozen or so times...usually half of the patrons are Asian/regulars...which is typically a good sign. Great service...especially from the incredibly nice male server (who I think works around the clock).

Favs...seasame chicken...egg foo yang...kiss noodles...dumpling soup...bulgogi.

Seriously...give it a try.

stageidea
Civic Leader

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 09:18:41 am »

I have been wanting to stop by there for awhile.  With your suggestion I will give it a try this week.

OSU
Activist

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 11:40:48 am »

Great service...especially from the incredibly nice male server (who I think works around the clock).

That dude is awesome! Seriously one of the best waiters I have ever encountered. My favorites include Peking style sweet and sour pork, Curry beef, and Soft fried shrimp.

godboko71
Philanthropist

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 01:02:51 pm »

Are any of there "spicy" dishes... spicy or flavorful at all? I have become hesitant to try new Asian places because of late most of there sauces all taste the same.

Thank you,
Robert Town
HazMatCFO
Civic Leader

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 11:05:50 am »

I had lunch at Chopsticks recently and recommend it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 06:09:38 pm by HazMatCFO » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org