A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:18:15 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amateur Night  (Read 10997 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 02:08:57 pm »

and then there's that
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 02:12:34 pm »

and then there's that

Beat me too it!

There are tens of thousands of white "Christian" males out there now, potential and actual domestic terrorists in our midst.

I think that about sums it up.  Thanks FOTD for not pulling any punches. 

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 02:38:28 pm »

This isn't a parlor game; it's a nascent stage of sedition: the open and violent challenge to a legitimate government. Remember Timothy McVeigh?  There are tens of thousands of white "Christian" males out there now, potential and actual domestic terrorists in our midst.

This forum is being hijacked by a new wave of the "truthers" that swamped this place a couple years ago and it's driving out some of the more thoughtful posters.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2010, 02:39:21 pm »

I can't even watch television that makes me cringe.

I'd have to be so loaded on Marshall's that they might start to make sense...I have to pass.

Woo, imagine the conversations struck up in this crowd.

I'm thinking about showing up with a goat, live chicken, or sheep.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
fotd
DONE
Civic Leader

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2010, 02:48:19 pm »

I'm thinking about showing up with a goat, live chicken, or sheep.

Another, too stupid for words.....
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2010, 02:50:48 pm »

Somehow I don't think I'd be well received if I went up and said "Yeah, I'm taxed too much. Our country has the lowest tax burden in the industrialized world. We need to get competitive with the third world! Let's throw those government employees out on their butts and save a two hundred billion a year out of a 3.5 trillion budget!"

Yes, I know two hundred billion isn't the exact number, but it's some similarly ridiculously small fraction of the federal budget.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2010, 02:56:24 pm »

Somehow I don't think I'd be well received if I went up and said "Yeah, I'm taxed too much. Our country has the lowest tax burden in the industrialized world. We need to get competitive with the third world! Let's throw those government employees out on their butts and save a two hundred billion a year out of a 3.5 trillion budget!"

Yes, I know two hundred billion isn't the exact number, but it's some similarly ridiculously small fraction of the federal budget.

Are you kidding?  You'd be crowd surfing afterwards

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2010, 02:57:27 pm »

You should bring a sign. . .

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2010, 02:57:40 pm »

Are you kidding?  You'd be crowd surfing afterwards
Is that what they're calling the rack these days?

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2010, 02:59:13 pm »

You should bring a sign. . .

No spelling errors, doesn't belong at a Tea Party rally.

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2010, 03:02:33 pm »

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2010, 03:05:15 pm »

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2010, 03:13:55 pm »

Damn, already used my facepalm for the day.  Bad form to reuse it in a different thread.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org