A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:04:09 pm
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's Home Country?  (Read 8705 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: April 03, 2010, 12:06:14 pm »

I am not a "birther", but this is funny (at: 40):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxh1PvjP0Ug[/youtube]

Countdown for nate to explain what she really meant:  3..2..1
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 12:22:45 pm by guido911 » Logged

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 03:21:38 pm »

I am not a "birther", but this is funny (at: 40):

Countdown for nate to explain what she really meant:  3..2..1
Sorry, my Flash isn't playing sound right now, so you'll have to make do with the little voice in your head that told you I was going to respond.  Grin

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
fotd
DONE
Civic Leader

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 03:55:22 pm »

Kenya is his home country! You've been fooled. TFB!

This is the price you must pay for the stolen election in 2000.

Get over it....move on.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 04:49:09 pm »

Kenya is his home country! You've been fooled. TFB!

This is the price you must pay for the stolen election in 2000.

Get over it....move on.

Don't make me bust out the industrial strength bong pic again.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 07:27:16 pm »

Just like I speak of home as Ireland - where 1/2 of my family came from.
From the name, I'm guessing home is Italy??

I am curious what the birthers would be doing if John McCain had been elected?  Do you think there would be the same ignorant crap going on with that?  Since he was not born in the U.S. - and is less a natural born citizen than Obama....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 08:09:50 pm »

I am curious what the birthers would be doing if John McCain had been elected?  Do you think there would be the same ignorant crap going on with that?  Since he was not born in the U.S. - and is less a natural born citizen than Obama....

Wow, and you call others ignorant.  First off, he was born on U.S. soil (a U.S. military base is concidered U.S. soil), and second off, both parents were not only US citizens, but were natural born as well.  In fact, his mother was born in muskogee  I'm not a "birther" by any means, and even concider natural born to mean someone who was born a U.S. citizen, which does not always mean in the country, so even if the actual location was in question it would have been a wash but that statement was really lacking in anything useful.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2010, 04:27:48 pm »

Wow.  And you don't even know that he was NOT born on base, but a little town near the base.

And YES.  That is exactly the point.  His parents are citizens, so he IS - by definition - a natural born citizen.

Exactly the same way Obama is a natural born citizen because his mother was a citizen.  And the FACT he was born in Hawaii, which was a state by then.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2010, 09:29:00 pm »

Fact?Huh Have YOU seen his birth certificate? BWahahaha!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 09:45:17 pm »

Fact?Huh Have YOU seen his birth certificate? BWahahaha!
Perhaps you recall that it was posted online for everyone to see. Wink

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2010, 10:16:11 pm »

You must be one of only about 7 people left in the world who haven't seen it.  Unless they are tea-baggers and won't bother to look.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2010, 10:39:04 pm »

Perhaps you recall that it was posted online for everyone to see. Wink

obvious Photoshop job..

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2010, 10:40:32 pm »

You must be one of only about 7 people left in the world who haven't seen it.  Unless they are tea-baggers and won't bother to look.

He eats babies. Only two places they do that these days, Kenya & Indonesia

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2010, 10:42:43 pm »

LOL!  Yeah...that's what the state of Hawaii does...photo-shops everything.

Baby might be good...smoked maybe?

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2010, 10:57:42 pm »

LOL!  Yeah...that's what the state of Hawaii does...photo-shops everything.

Baby might be good...smoked maybe?

Chipotle rubbed or with a nice mole or adobo.

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2010, 01:08:12 am »

Chipotle rubbed or with a nice mole or adobo.
mmmm, veal.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org