A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:00:16 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The new Seigi's Market and Restaurant  (Read 13540 times)
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 01:02:23 pm »

Yes, 3 Guys.

Big Guy, Cutter, and Poke Chop

They are coming out with "Black Gold" this season.  A blackberry based table sauce to take on the table sauce market (Head Country, KC Masterpiece).  I've tasted the protos and it's really good, but I still think the Blues is the best.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 01:11:28 pm by Gaspar » Logged

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
cjmcinty
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 01:29:07 pm »

It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ate there the other day.  Expanded menu and great atmosphere.  They need to serve Marshall's.

We ate there a couple of weeks ago. Had the Reuben and Pastrami...Not bad but nothing to special. the meat was excellent everything else was just ok, but they do not offer 1000 island with their reuben, which I understand that they want to serve it with mustard but they don't even carry 1000 island in house in case a customer wants a traditional reuben. Big mistake imo. I asked the manager about it and he just said thats the way they like their reubens. We might go back to try some other items but definitely not for the reubens. Not alot of meat on either sandwich either for the price. I think they just opened when we were there as they seemed very flustered and had several managers just kinda floating around not seeming to know what to do. Kinda made the dining experience uncomfortable. Also thought the decor and layout of the room seemed very odd and too wide open and chaotic and brightly lit. We had a appetizer of bread that sounded interesting but when they brought it out it was just regular bread and butter nothing to it at all. They're beer selection to pair with german food was very poor also, another big mistake imo.  We might wait awhile until we go back and see if they have smoothed out some of the kinks.
dbacks fan
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 02:45:34 pm »

We ate there a couple of weeks ago. Had the Reuben and Pastrami...Not bad but nothing to special. the meat was excellent everything else was just ok, but they do not offer 1000 island with their reuben, which I understand that they want to serve it with mustard but they don't even carry 1000 island in house in case a customer wants a traditional reuben. Big mistake imo. I asked the manager about it and he just said thats the way they like their reubens. We might go back to try some other items but definitely not for the reubens. Not alot of meat on either sandwich either for the price. I think they just opened when we were there as they seemed very flustered and had several managers just kinda floating around not seeming to know what to do. Kinda made the dining experience uncomfortable. Also thought the decor and layout of the room seemed very odd and too wide open and chaotic and brightly lit. We had a appetizer of bread that sounded interesting but when they brought it out it was just regular bread and butter nothing to it at all. They're beer selection to pair with german food was very poor also, another big mistake imo.  We might wait awhile until we go back and see if they have smoothed out some of the kinks.

Mustard on a rueben or pastrami? I think the mustard would over power the taste of the meat. Gotta be Russian or 1000 Island or I will not eat it.

DETECTIVE: Hey, don't tell me this $#!t's getting to you. Not Harry Callahan. Say it ain't so.

CALLAHAN: No, this stuff isn't getting to me, the shootings, the knifings, the beatings, old ladies being bashed in the head for their social security checks, teachers being thrown out of a fourth floor window because they don't give A's. That doesn't bother me a bit.

DETECTIVE: Come on Harry, take it easy.

CALLAHAN: Or this job either, having to wade through the scum of this city, being swept away by bigger and bigger waves of corruption, apathy and red tape. No, that doesn't bother me. But you know what does bother me?

DETECTIVE: What?

CALLAHAN: You know what makes me really sick to my stomach?

DETECTIVE: What?!

CALLAHAN: It's watching you stuff your face with those hot dogs. Nobody... I mean NOBODY puts ketchup on a hot dog.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 02:47:36 pm by dbacks fan » Logged
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 02:55:08 pm »

CALLAHAN: It's watching you stuff your face with those hot dogs. Nobody... I mean NOBODY puts ketchup on a hot dog.

Amen
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 03:06:01 pm »

Amen

His character must be a transplant from Chi-town.

NEVER ask for ketchup on a Chicago style hotdog or you'll get the beat-down...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 03:08:22 pm »

His character must be a transplant from Chi-town.

NEVER ask for ketchup on a Chicago style hotdog or you'll get the beat-down...

And you'd deserve it.  That's nasty
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org