A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:13:17 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cafe Samana - Brookside  (Read 5146 times)
Nic Nac
« on: March 18, 2010, 09:06:19 pm »

I would encourage everyone to check out Cafe Samana in Brookside if you've not been there already.  It's located in the former Blue Moon Bakery space behind Webers.

Everything I've tried there has been excellent!  The focus is natural foods primarily vegetarian with many vegan options and a few meat options as well.  Check it out!

http://www.facebook.com/cafesamana
http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/58/1507320/restaurant/Brookside/Cafe-Samana-Tulsa
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 09:16:36 am »

Good to know, I occasionally run into people who ask about where such places are in Tulsa.  Will send em your way and may try it out myself.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
Trent
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 10:17:17 am »

I have to say that if there is a vegetarian in your life Cafe Samana could make things much better. I had the falafel and I thought it was pretty darn good. I'm comparing it to Mimi's not some place in New York though.

Even if you aren't vegetarian I would suggest a stop by. It is a nice space and good food.
joiei
City Father

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 03:03:15 pm »

You don't have to be a vegetarian to enjoy a meal at Cafe Samana.   I had an very nice meal there.   And will take others who might not be vegetarian but enjoy good food. 

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org